Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2014, 08:47 PM
Admiral

Default Want set times with Dynamic Dining? Book with a group.

Apparently Royal Caribbean is handling group bookings for the Quantum Of The Seas by setting them up for common dining times. A group can be set up for 6pm or 8:30pm seatings (aka traditional dining) in the several complimentary and extra-fee restaurants, and rotate among them each night. Although the wait staff and venue will change, the groups can still sit with the same tablemates each night or however their group decides to do it.

Group leaders for some cruises are telling me they will receive seating charts 60 days before the cruise, with which they can assign each person to specific tables and then send out to the group for review before submitting to RCI. Guests can of course move themselves around, or opt out if the prefer something else for a particular evening.
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good to know. I have booked a group booking for Anthem in the Autumn of 2015 as well as my cruise with the Wife in July.

Need some cruise help?
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Admiral

I'd think they do have some size limits for the groups and other caveats, but also, a group could probably pick their own time and have the same rotation. I'm keeping my eye on this and will report any news or changes.