Old February 9th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Harmony Of The Seas Video Blog and Review 1-28-2017

We just got back 4 days ago. I make these videos and decided while I was making our families vacation cruise video, I may as well turn it into a quasi review of the cruise.

I am not a professional video maker so be kind and all I use is my iPhone. It is long, 1 hour and 25 minutes BUT it's a seven day cruise on the largest cruise ship in the world. Probably could have made it 3 hours.

Sorry for the shakiness in the beginning. If you just want to get to the actual cruise and skip over my travels to the Port, just fast forward to the 3:00 mark. https://youtu.be/vl1d3Dcg4F8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl1d...ature=youtu.be
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:09 AM
First Mate

I really enjoyed your video. I liked that you had both captioned remarks along with your own personal remarks. Thanks for posting. Did you ever feel overly crowded in certain parts of the ship? Whats up with charging for popcorn. Did you take a taxi to resort in Jamaica or did the resort provide it? The wrap you got from room service looked bad. did you get any chips or pickle with your wrap? I know about getting reservations for the shows; the bigger the ship; the more complications arise. Hope you enjoyed the cruise
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyK View Post
I really enjoyed your video. I liked that you had both captioned remarks along with your own personal remarks. Thanks for posting. Did you ever feel overly crowded in certain parts of the ship? Whats up with charging for popcorn. Did you take a taxi to resort in Jamaica or did the resort provide it? The wrap you got from room service looked bad. did you get any chips or pickle with your wrap? I know about getting reservations for the shows; the bigger the ship; the more complications arise. Hope you enjoyed the cruise
Thank you for the kind remarks. Never felt crowded. The ship is just enormous so lots of room to move. The popcorn was just outside the water/diving show at the very aft of the ship. I have no idea why they would charge for it. I can get free popcorn at my local car dealership and not even have to buy a car!

We booked the resort through "resort-for-a-day" and the transportation was included. No, nothing extra with the wrap. Just the wrap on a plate. We really did enjoy the cruise! Those little things I mentioned had NO effect on our enjoyment of the cruise!
Old February 13th, 2017, 10:16 AM
First Mate

Thanks, your video did show you guys having lots of fun. I have been on Allure of the Seas; a little smaller than Harmony