Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Seabourn
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2000, 03:15 PM
Winner

Default For Kuki re: Sun

Hi Kuki: We just returned from 2 weeks on Seabourn Sun and I'm happy to report that the verandas now have new teak lounge chairs with navy cushions. The chairs are similar to those found many a year ago on ocean-going ships and are very comfortable ( I even fell asleep in one while reading!) Also, gratuities now included in spa services and on shore excursions, a nice surprise. All in all, we loved the ship and the great service under Seabourn's ownership. Food was outstanding as usual.
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2000, 02:50 AM
Admiral

Default RE: For Kuki re: Sun

So glad to read your report on Seabourn Sun, and that you got top notch food and service. Heard a report from another cruiser who sailed about four months ago, and it wasn't very positive -- glad the ship is maintaining it's high levels.
Old October 24th, 2000, 07:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default RE: For Kuki re: Sun

Winner,
Thanks for the update! I loved that ship, so comfortable! And if I recall, in my report, the verandah furniture was one of my very complaints. Gees, I'll get a swelled head if I start thinking they read my report and changed it <G>

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
CruiseMates.com