Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Seabourn
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Admiral

Default Love Seabourn?

Seabourn has the best itineraries on earth and some wonderful shore-side experiences. What's your favorite part of the Seabourn experience? For me, I think it's the incredibly warm staff.
www.cruisingfromnewyork.com/
Cruise news, bargains, tips and commentary.
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Passenger

I have not experience Seabourn yet although having had a look at the photos for the New Seabourn Sojourn WE are considering on trying them out for the first time next year. We usually sail with Cunard or Crystal mostly because of the choice of activities onboard and because of the destinations they visit. What is the difference between Cunard/ Crystal and Seaborun?
Old December 1st, 2010, 11:22 PM
Banned
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Skype™ to Iamboatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise Socrates View Post
What is the difference between Cunard/ Crystal and Seabourn?
There are huge differences, but especially between Crystal and Seabourn there are some solid similarities.

Cunard's Grill Class is quite good, but once you leave the confines of the designated areas, you are decidedly on a mass market cruise ship.

Crystal has IMHO the best overall enrichment program at sea coupled with excellent cuisine and solid service. It's downfall is that unless you are in the top suites the cabins are small. And with that it seems that the pricing is a bit pricey for the accommodation.

Seabourn has IMHO the best service and cuisine of any cruise line...consistently. There is no "this venue" or "that waiter" or "my favorite bartender" to get the very best in service or food. Seabourn excels with Intuitive Service...the staff knows what you want before you even know you want it.
Old December 4th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Familiar Face

I agree that Seabourn has the best service and staff,apart from the Hapag Lloyd Europa which is way above everything afloat apart from a private yacht.
I do think that the itineraries are ok but not as good as some other lines,hey,the world is only 70% water anyway.