CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seabourn (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seabourn/)
-   -   Grannys Avatar Pic...(didnt quite win) (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seabourn/378557-grannys-avatar-pic-didnt-quite-win.html)

GrannyLorr December 6th, 2010 11:36 PM

Grannys Avatar Pic...(didnt quite win)

A couple of months ago I entered my avatar pic in a Cruise Passenger magazine competition (entered a couple of others too). Well today I found out I didnt win....bummer....but my pic did make the web page......

hope this link works.....

Album 13 Gallery 52 Gallery | Cruise Passenger

Iamboatman December 7th, 2010 09:02 AM

There. There.

I think it is more important that you were on that Seabourn ship rather than creating avatars related to mundane experiences!!!!

Paul Motter December 7th, 2010 10:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Its a very cute pic - and I waould have voted for it - as a newly converted dog lover.

I grew up with cats around the house and never had a dog, but my wife wanted to get one.

So we went out and got a paplillon, and she is the cutest thing.

GrannyLorr December 7th, 2010 02:31 PM

no Paul....you have got it all wrong......the dog pic is my "signature" (just for Christmas, I will change it after that). That is "Wally" our son! I must admit he does look more like his father than his mother though! ;)

The "avatar" is The Spirit at Bodrum.....during our very first cruise ever!!

lord of the seas December 8th, 2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Motter (Post 1333013)
Its a very cute pic - and I waould have voted for it - as a newly converted dog lover.

I grew up with cats around the house and never had a dog, but my wife wanted to get one.

So we went out and got a paplillon, and she is the cutest thing.

Well a Papillion is the nearest thing to a cat I suppose. :)

Paul Motter December 15th, 2010 03:25 PM

Well a Papillion is the nearest thing to a cat I suppose.

I hate to admit it, but it is true, she is like a cat. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those "cats (or dogs) are better"... I just never had a dog. As a result I was a little sensitive to their smell. But our Pappilon does not smell bad - to me anyway.

My mom is so senile she actually thinks our dog is a cat half the time (no kidding).

Glad to hear Wally looks like his dad.

Paul Motter December 15th, 2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyLorr (Post 1332929)
A couple of months ago I entered my avatar pic in a Cruise Passenger magazine competition (entered a couple of others too). Well today I found out I didnt win....bummer....but my pic did make the web page......

hope this link works.....

Album 13 Gallery 52 Gallery | Cruise Passenger

Hey Granny - which picture was yours? The one from the avatar? I didnt see it.

GrannyLorr December 15th, 2010 08:10 PM

its the third line down, second pic in, I think!! Next to the one of the plane flying in front of the moon.....poor Granny never wins anything.....:confused: