Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2000, 11:33 AM
jay survant

Default Seeking Cruise Companion

Hi--
Am a recent widower (married 42 yrs)..67 yrs old WM usa.
My kids are all grown and keep after me to get on with my life.
I know they are right, but the thought of single travel leaves me
a little cool.
I am searching for someone to share expenses on cruises.
Hopefully we can be compatable but this not an absolute requirement. I am an easy going non-smoker who enjoys a drink or two.
I would prefer a male companion but female would be OK.
I think once we get on board we can go our separate ways.

Since this is my first use of a message board I would appreciate any comments, either pro or con.
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2000, 10:16 AM
First Mate

Default RE: Seeking Cruise Companion

Why not try cruising with an organized group of singles? You will not be alone and, in fact, great way to meet new friends. Hundreds of singles onboard with organized activities for singles.
You can email me with more infor or check out www.SinglesCruise.com.
Old October 3rd, 2000, 08:17 AM
First Mate

Hi Jay....

In response to your message..it was very nice..Hope you find a companion to go with..

I have been on quite a few cruises and it is not so bad going alone..Most people who go on cruises are very friendly...and there are more single women than men.

If you can't find a companion, it is a good place to go alone...Also, going on a tour with a group is a nice way to travel alone...

I am a financial lecturer and will be doing it on cruise ships at the beginning of the year...I will only be going every few months..IT IS A NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT...

Good luck...If you would like to keep in touch, please e-mail me at SMILNGSHA@AOL.COM....

Sharon
Old December 17th, 2000, 09:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

Do you have cruises to Tahiti,if not what cruises do you have for cingles in Feb. 2001. Thanks RayDebbie wrote:
>
> Why not try cruising with an organized group of singles? You
> will not be alone and, in fact, great way to meet new friends.
> Hundreds of singles onboard with organized activities for
> singles.
> You can email me with more infor or check out
> www.SinglesCruise.com.
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Familiar Face

5/17 Jay I am a retired single senior very active (79) living in Vero Beach, Fl. Have been on 12 cruises and seeking someone to share the cruise and the cost of a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise on Oct. 8,2011 with NCL's Sun. It leaves from Port Canaveral, FL. Cost including taxes and port charges is $500. I have already booked it. Single cabin on the 10th deck. Itinerary - Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas, and NCL's private island. I have shared two previous cruise with a man I worked with for three years in new home sales.

I'm a retired Realtor, active Rotarian. Enjoy taking pictures, shore tours, historical sites etc. Don't smoke or drink. Like music. if you are interested, please reply. My email address is billsimon2@juno.com
Cruisinbill
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Familiar Face

cruisinbill,

This thread is 10 YEARS OLD, I don't think you will get any answer.

He hasn't been online in quite sometime!!!!!!!!!

Read the thread date posting date.
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbarts View Post
cruisinbill,

This thread is 10 YEARS OLD, I don't think you will get any answer.

He hasn't been online in quite sometime!!!!!!!!!

Read the thread date posting date.
I can't figure it out!! The posting date is right in front of them. And WHY do they dig sooo far into the archives? and when they post multiple times on the same thing hunting for a share, they sound desperate. So, Cruisinbill, you might be a great person, just be more selective with pleas, check dates in the left corner. Then, you can go to their user name, click it ON, all statistics and their posts are there including when that person was last active on this site.
I,m not on a rant, just really trying to help you and others.
That being said, these last 2 posts will bump to the top, and you know what that means!! Someone will answer the ad from 10 years ago without noticing the date in the left corner! Cruisinbill, you are not the only one who does this.
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

5/18 Jay, I sent you a message several days ago, hoping for a reply. I' m seeking a single senior to share a 7 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Oct.8, 2011 on NCL's Ship Sun.
Itinerary - Nassau, San Juan St Thomas, and NCL,'s private Island. It leaves from Port Canaveral. I have already booked this cruise, single cabin, deck 10. I have been on 12 cruises. The cost per person is $500 which includes taxes and port charges. I enjoy going on local shore tours, taking many pictures, visiting local sights. My last two cruises were with a fellow I worked with for three years, but is unable t go this year,

I'm easy going, sense of humor, flexible , outgoing, like music, non smoker, active Rotarian etc. I live in Vero Beach Fla. on the east coast, only 60 miles from the port. I think with some more communication, that we would both enjoy the cruise. Don't have to do all the activities together, personal choice. If you have an interest, please contact me at billsimon2@juno.com The temps will be milder in Oct and the hurricane season will be almost over