CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   cruisemate wanted (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/282914-cruisemate-wanted.html)

les December 6th, 2000 04:38 AM

cruisemate wanted

Hello my name is Les I am 40 years old and from Atlanta ga.I am easy going yet very adventures.Like to laugh and have a good time.Looking for a single female to share my first cruise with I ahve not picked a cruise or date yet but am open to any time.
bye bye
Les

alesia December 6th, 2000 08:24 AM

RE: cruisemate wanted

Send a picture of yourself to: alesia6@yahoo.com let me know when you do you are the fella looking for a cruisemate.

crowncentral February 23rd, 2011 11:27 AM

I'm interested in the Med and Spain and Portugal. Or most other places. Windstar has great sales now! I'd like to go on the luxury lines. Maybe Seabourne. I'm in my 50's but look young. N/s. My email is jeannegraham2@yahoo.com
Thanks.

stbarts February 23rd, 2011 01:04 PM

:confused: Why are you responding to a thread that is over 10 years old???? :confused:

ruthlessboss February 23rd, 2011 05:06 PM

I'll be darned if I can figure it out!!! Must have dug deep into the archives. Please people.....Look at the posting date in the upper left corner!!!

anniegb February 23rd, 2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1354751)
I'll be darned if I can figure it out!!! Must have dug deep into the archives. Please people.....Look at the posting date in the upper left corner!!!

Ruthlessboss - I totally agree - I don't understand why these old threads can't be buried, cremated in cyberspace :D

funinvalleyofsun March 3rd, 2011 12:53 PM

Les,

I am Rebecca. I am planning a cruise to the Med in September, and none of my friends can afford the cost, since plane tickets are not cheap. The cruise I am leaning towards is Royal Carribean Liberty of the Seas Sept 24th. I am a single white female 31 yrs old, non smoking, active and funny. I live in Phoenix, AZ. If you are interested maybe we can talk some more. Let me know.

ruthlessboss March 3rd, 2011 02:41 PM

And the posting goes on!!!!:shock::shock:

magrumd January 27th, 2013 10:50 AM

cruise mate

Hi Les,
I too am looking for some one to go on Mediterrean crusie this spring. Iam an RN, 49 and straight. Just all my friends have kids and broke. I was just told i need to take 3 wk vaca or loose it, so i am in a time crunch. I am looking seriously at NCL for the Venice to Barcelona in Apr.
Email me if you are interested
Darlene

stbarts January 27th, 2013 12:33 PM

Darlene,

This thread is over 12 1/2 years old!!!!!!!!rofl

Look at the post date in the upper corner of les's post - December 6th, 2000 03:38 AM.

I don't think you will get a reply!!!!!!!!

les has not logged since May 30th, 2005, 12:11 PM.

mayorm1 January 27th, 2013 01:55 PM

hey Les how are you im 28 male in miami looking to join a friends wedding they are going april 6 -11 on carnival victory from miami to jam to mex to miami let me know if your interested thanks

stbarts January 27th, 2013 02:25 PM

It just amazes me, that some people do not comprehend the advice
that is given on this board. :rolleyes:

It makes one wonder, what goes through their thought process!!!!! :confused:

sandrosity January 31st, 2013 10:00 AM

Hi Les

I live in Atlanta as well. My roomie backed out for an NCL Baltic Cruise... dates are 6/30-7/9... sales from Copenhagen. I know it's a mac daddy of cruises but check it out!

sandrosity January 31st, 2013 10:03 AM

Oops didn't realize such an old post! ):

pyper33594 February 2nd, 2013 12:22 PM

I am possibly looking at a cruise out of Florida during March 9-17, 2013. A 3-7 day cruise would fit my budget at this time. I have made no set plans but will be firming up in the next 2 weeks.