Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2001, 12:50 PM
First Mate

Default cabinmate wanted

I've run out of friends & family to take on cruises (14 cruises in the last 3 yrs) and I can't handle paying 150-200 % cabin rates by travelling alone. Would you like to share a cabin? I'm a straight single/M/40, I live in central Florida where I'm a fishing guide for seniors. My job allows me the flexibility to cruise out of any Florida port, anytime this year (the sooner the better!) on any cruise line. I've been to most Caribbean ports (St. Bart's & Nassau are my favorites) and have sailed on everything from The Big Red Boat to Windstar sailing ships. I love them all!
Please reply to this posting if you want a no-hassle cabinmate. Male or female, young or not-so-young, first-time cruiser or experienced, makes no difference to me. I'm just looking to save money and NOTHING else. I can arrange the cruise to suit your needs, if necessary.
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2001, 07:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: cabinmate wanted

So, you certainly do like to cruise Well, I have only cruised a few times and have truly loved the relaxed atmosphere. Each time, I needed some time to forget about work and the cruise life fit the ticket. Now, I am simply yearning for another vacation, cruise or whatever at this point. It's like I have to get a travel fix. My situation is not unlike yours. I travel with family, because I am single. but, I am impatient and can't wait for others to make up their mind. Frankly, the choice is clear, just go. Waht do you have scheduled for early July, or possibly late June. Single, 42, female, not looking for love.