Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2001, 10:01 AM
First Mate

Default Carnival Spirit December 29,2001

Hello,
I am a single white male and will be traveling as a single with two of my best friends, a married couple.We will be departing Miami December 29,2001 for a 8 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Spirit.
As I will be traveling with a couple I do not want to be the third spoke on the wheel and hope that there will be some single females on the cruise.
So if your a single female and going on the same cruise and would like to communicate before the cruise please feel free to email me.
On the other hand because I am traveling as a single and paying the full single supplement anyway.I would love to have a female companion to travel with and enjoy the cruise together.
I am 42 single, 5'10" ,190lbs brown hair and eyes,easy to get along with and a true gentelman.
If this sounds interesting or you have any questions or comments please contact me by email.
I will gladly exchange photographs if requested.
See you on the Spirit.
Peter.
Sponsored Links