Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2001, 09:39 PM
Craig Walker

Default Wanted female companian

Hi,to all the Single Uattached ladies, I am from ontario,canada i am looking for a female companian for a cruise ever though i have never cruised before i am a fit attractive,fun-loving,tall individual who is a single white male who is unattached and is a non-smoker and a social drinker and likes to travel,likes nightlife,dancing,beaches and have fun and i am 33 years old and i would like to go on a cruise to the caribbean or mexici,but not by myself i would like to have a female companian for friendship and for possible romance and long term relationship.Also is willing to share expenses.I do enjoy a variety of indoor/outdoor hobbies and sports.I am looking to go on a cruise for late Dec.2001 or Jan. or Feb. or Mar of 2002 for 7 night Caribbean.I wouldn't like to go all by myself because i would feel alone and it would be too expensive so i would look forward to hearing from you,bye for now.I am from Chatham,Ontario.
Sponsored Links