Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2001, 09:10 PM
Al Harvey

Default Cabinmate

Civilized male seeks split fare with domesticated Homo sapiens -
- R2 Santiago to Buenos Aires - Jan Feb 2000 - $3,450 thru Cruise Holidays, Portland OR
Sponsored Links
Old July 19th, 2001, 09:23 PM
Al Harvey

Default Re: Cabinmate (correction)

The above post regarding seeking cabinmate for cruise on R2 Santiago to Buenos -should read Jan Feb 2002 - not 2000
Old October 23rd, 2001, 12:53 PM
Edward

see my post "cruise of a lifetime"
Old October 23rd, 2001, 11:53 PM
Allan Harvey

I'm attempting to reply to your response, [or respond to your reply]. Can't quite make out who and where you are, nor do I know which cruise you are interested in. I put out several cq s several months back, and yours is the only response so far. My objective,in each instance was to equally divide the cost of double or triple occupancy fare..............Yes, I'm still interested. I'll append more when I can determine what we're talking about, Edward
Old October 23rd, 2001, 11:54 PM
Allan Harvey

I'm attempting to reply to your response, [or respond to your reply]. Can't quite make out who and where you are, nor do I know which cruise you are interested in. I put out several cq s several months back, and yours is the only response so far. My objective,in each instance was to equally divide the cost of double or triple occupancy fare..............Yes, I'm still interested. I'll append more when I can determine what we're talking about, Edward owl
Old October 24th, 2001, 12:58 AM
Allan Harvey

ok, Ed..found your letter. Two grand sounds reasonably reasonable. I'll look up the itenerary, and attempt to put a viable profile on it. [I'm only semi-literate on a computer, so please bear with me. I haven't the capacity to portray your short letter here while replying to it, and being twice your age, my memory is less than perfect]. Usually book thru a travel agent or directly from a cruise line. What are the mechanics of this proposition? I/we have taken seven cruises and they have all been at reduced rates. I don't steal, cheat or renege,but do usually deal closely and fairly. I too spend very little time in the cabin,and being both neat and able, I personally have no need of a steward. HOWEVER,I almost always render to him/her the standard $3.50 per day. Other gratuities depend largely on attitude. More later Al [owl]
Old October 25th, 2001, 05:42 AM
Allan Harvey

Thank you for the offer, Edward. Reluctantly, I must bow out. My Wife's And my Mother's health concerns put me in a holding pattern indefinetly. Sorry. owl