Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2001, 03:27 PM
Paul Jones

Default Dance Cruise to Alaska Aug 12

Dancers at Sea is a unique opportunity to share your Ballroom Dancing enthusiasm on a memorable cruise. Catering to both singles and couples our gracious hosts offer excellent instruction and unlimited dancing pleasure.

August 12, 2001 - 7 night cruise aboard the breathtaking Vision of the Seas roundtrip from Vancouver. Sailing to Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka and Glacier Bay. See Alaska's beauty for yourself! All for only $1990 per person double occupancy, including port taxes. This is the very best Alaskan cruise and you can not get cabins on this cruise for less than $4000 each! Cabin shares arranged if needed. Floridians can really beat the heat and have fun crusing! Only 5 cabins left.

Two hours of Dance instruction each day not in port by Tom Schaffer. Dancing each evening on a beautiful wood floor.

Sun Vancouver BC board Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Seas

Mon Cruise Inside Passage

Tue Hubbard Glacier for more info contact

Wed Skagway Paul Jones

Thur Juneau 407 265 6789

Fir Ketchikan pjones425@mindspring.com

Sat Misty Fjord

Sun Vancouver BC

"I just wanted to let you know what a really great time I had on the cruise. As I may have mentioned before, this was probably one of the best vacations I have ever had. Being with a group of fun loving people and being able to dance, dance, dance is what makes me happiest. I look forward to the opportunity of traveling with both of you and our many friends again soon."
Debbie L.,Ohio

What a memorable trip. Never have I met a more compatible group of dancers. Fun all the way. The excitement and enjoyment has remained. A special thanks to you and all the guys for being so attentive and sweet. Before the weekend was over, my spirits had reached a new high, erasing sadness and depression. Once again, many thanks Wendy for your kindness and consideration. I really like everyone there. How lucky can I be?"
Leigh A., Florida

"I want to thank you for the wonderful dance cruise. I had a great time, the ship was beautiful, everyone in the group was delightful, and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip. Thanks for everything you did to make everything fun and relaxing. I hope to join you on another cruise some time in the near future."
Connie R., Ohio

Hope you can join us. Several of my dance friends asked me to put a dance cruise together and I found a group of 35 or more ballroom dance lovers already had a great cruise planned. Having done this together for seven years, this group knows how to do it right. They have done all the work so you can have all the fun!

Regards,
Paul

You purchase your pass from Wendy with Dancers At Sea.
Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Seas
Built in 1998
1000 cabins
Crew 765
Total capacity 2435
(This is a floating city!)
Sponsored Links