CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   not brave enough to go alone....help (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283000-not-brave-enough-go-alone-help.html)

Eric September 28th, 2001 12:14 AM

not brave enough to go alone....help

HELLO....

I AM A YOUNG 20s male from the new york area...

i have traveled alot, never on a cruise...

i love to party, and have fun, but i am responsible too...

i want someone to travel with...in their 20s or 30s...

i am NOT posting this as a singles add....just not brave enough to go alone

(i would go with someone i know....but those are the people i need the vacation from)

Sharing a room is ok with me..

hope to talk to you soon....

Eric

James October 6th, 2001 05:21 PM

Re: not brave enough to go alone....help

Hi Eric,

I saw your post, and thought I'd post a short response. I live in Louisiana, and love travelling, but like you, I don't like going alone....it's just not fun.....haha. Anyway, I'm a good bit older (39). And, like you, I'm NOT looking for anything other than a travel buddy, and having a good time...hehe

Anyway, if you're interested, feel free to email me at bigman01@stupid.com and let's discuss it!

James

Erika October 12th, 2001 06:08 PM

Your so cute!! WHEN are you going? Where are you going?? LOL You and Paul sound like you woul dbe a whole lot of fun to travel with. I have never cruised but as I am in the industry I am SO looking foward to cruising. In fact I am trying to organize a singles event right now. Well, I hope that you get the needed relaxation and fun...ps have a drink for me okay??

Erika >^..^<

gail f. October 30th, 2001 08:47 AM

I love to go alone on cruises. I also love to go with people. Just talk to a bunch of
people and you will meet so many new ones. Talk to as many people as you
can. I am a long time cruiser and there are single parties on every cruise. Make sure you go to them because that is where they play games and break the ice with funny games. I am also looking to meet other cruise buddies. Gail

gail f. October 30th, 2001 08:47 AM

I love to go alone on cruises. I also love to go with people. Just talk to a bunch of
people and you will meet so many new ones. Talk to as many people as you
can. I am a long time cruiser and there are single parties on every cruise. Make sure you go to them because that is where they play games and break the ice with funny games. I am also looking to meet other cruise buddies. Gail

Marie November 2nd, 2001 11:50 AM

gail f. wrote:> > I love to go alone on cruises. I also love to go with> people. Just talk to a bunch of> people and you will meet so many new ones. Talk to as many> people as you> can. I am a long time cruiser and there are single parties> on every cruise. Make sure you go to them because that is> where they play games and break the ice with funny games. I> am also looking to meet other cruise buddies. Gail

Marie November 3rd, 2001 11:17 AM

HI -

There's going a cruise ,Monarch of the Sea,Royal
Caribbean --do you like to go? 12/24/01---at Ft.
Lauderdale--Holidays-I hate but I like to go on
a Cruise tho.

MarieMarie wrote:> > gail f. wrote:> > I love to go alone on cruises. I also love> to go with> people. Just talk to a bunch of> people and you> will meet so many new ones. Talk to as many> people as you>> can. I am a long time cruiser and there are single parties>> on every cruise. Make sure you go to them because that is>> where they play games and break the ice with funny games. I>> am also looking to meet other cruise buddies. Gail