Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2001, 08:00 AM
Maria Santos

Default Adventure of the Seas-Share cabin on Dec. 23

Looking for female to share an interior cabin at the new RCCL, Adventure of the Seas sailing from San Juan, PR on Dec. 23 visiting Aruba, Curacao, St. Marteen, St. Thomas for just $460 plus $154.75 port charges. If interested pls, rush as I have a reservation for a short time. I am a DWF, 6l yr. young, experienced traveller.
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2001, 07:41 PM
Vivian Peterson

Default Re: Adventure of the Seas-Share cabin on Dec. 23

I would love to take this cruise but can't do "Dec 23". Can you go anytime after January 13th, same ship, same itinerary? And it would be great to reserve a room with a balcony. Oh, by the way, I am SBF, 41 (trust me everyone tells me that I don't look my age), non-smoker and have cruised with RCCL 5 times, 2 cruises with Carnival and 1 on Norwegian (love to cruise). I've cruised a couple of times with my aunt who is also a "young" 62. She would love to go on this cruise with me but she just returned from the 12-day Carnival Spirit Hawaii cruise and won't be cruising this soon. So I need a partner, too!!
Old November 22nd, 2001, 06:09 PM
Maria Santos

Hi, I have not found a companion yet, Will let you know later on, as I can go any time, just retired 2 months ago and love cruises. Have been in 14. Right now I am going on Nov. 30 on the Galaxy. Will keep in touch. My email is: mes@prmail.net,
Let me have your email. I am 61 but have a young atttitude and don't show my age.
Maria
Old November 28th, 2001, 10:05 AM
Passenger

Dear Vivian,
I am going on the Adventurer of the Seas on Dec. 9, 2001. I would love to meet y
you. I am a young 45 year old and I love to have a great time on cruises. I just love them. This is my 10th cruise and I feel like that is the only way to go. It is such a reasonable way to vacation and you have the best time you could ever have on a cruise. I can't wait to go. I have pictures of this cruise ship inside, since I used to work for a cruise broker and still get the brochures and materials that cruise reps get, and the ship just looks gorgeous and like to much fun. Hope to hear from you soon. ROBIN
Old November 29th, 2001, 11:27 PM
Vivian Peterson

Oooooohhh ... I can't go in December because of the project deadlines I have to fulfill prior to year end batch processing and migration work. Earlier in the year, I originally planned on taking the same cruise on the same date in December. However, I didn't have any prospective roommates and management at TIAA-CREF changed that. What a bummer because I have been "dreaming" about this ship. I enjoy cruising tremendously!!! I've only gone on 2 cruises "solo" and met some nice people, too.

I look forward to hearing from you, too. Perhaps, we can go on another cruise together. You can reach me at my office during the hours of 10 am - 6 pm, Monday - Friday. Although, I am generally in the office later than that -- case in point, I'm in the office now finishing up. The number is (212) 490-9000, x7537. I am a technical engineer at a major insurance company, TIAA-CREF. For your perusal, the company's URL is: www.tiaa-cref.org. In addition, as listed above, you may certainly reach me via e-mail: vpeterson@tiaa-cref.org. Ciao!!
Old December 12th, 2001, 10:29 PM
Vivian Peterson

Are you cruising on Adventure of the Seas now? How is it? Are you meeting a lot of singles on this cruise? What do you like about the cruise so far? Just curious ....
Old December 16th, 2001, 12:09 AM
Carol Eskra

Hello Maria, I saw your ad and you sound like we have a lot in common. I am a 60 year old swf STRAIGHT and retired so have the time to cruise. I sailed on the Grand Princess last month and sailing on Costas Atlantica super bowl cruise next month. It is a real party ship and looking forward to it. I retired from a major airline and get fantastic deals on cruises. Have been on 8 cruises and am world traveled. If you may be interested email. Regards, Carol Eskra
CLEskra@webtv.net