Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old November 25th, 2001, 09:16 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 93
Default Cruise Companion Needed for Princess Cruise/Spring

Hi....

I am a very young 49 yr old gal who works in law enforcement. I love to travel and am single.

I am looking for a person to cruise with....male or female. This does not have to turn into a romantic type situation!!!!!

I have been on 7 cruises....and just love the ocean. On a cruise, I am a moderate social drinker, like to dance, participate in some ship board activities, like to dance, go on shore, like to do my own thing versus tours, love to meet new people, like quiet times, reading by the pool, a massage, walking the deck late at night and looking at the water, like the late seating for dining, and am flexible.

I live in Southern Calif. and would like to cruise Mexico again, the Canal, or the Carribean......

If you would like to talk and see where it goes, I would love to hear from you...so drop me a line.......

Maureen
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old November 27th, 2001, 07:22 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 81
Default Re: Cruise Companion Needed for Princess Cruise/Sp

Dear Maureen,
What you described about yourself, sounds like me. I have been on many cruises alone and alot of companions. I am 45 years old and act very young also. I try to go on alot of cruises because I love them to very much. I deal with some great cruise brokers and they have such great prices that you couldn't do a weekend any place for the prices that I have paid. Have you ever gone with the Cruise Mates group ? I heard their cruises are alot of fun. Write back soon. Robin
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old November 28th, 2001, 12:50 AM
Gene Sullivan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise Companion Needed for Princess Cruise/Sp

Hi Maureen, My name is Gene. I saw your ad and thought I would drop you a line. I have sailed with Princess before to Alaska and enjoyed it. Very organized! I live in San Diego and would like to sail the Mexican coast someday...I am single. I`m 49 yrs old, healthy and fit. I`m good at the dance floor (swing) and like to have fun and explore.
Take care...

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old June 1st, 2002, 10:53 PM
Annmarie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cruise Companion Needed for Princess Cruise/Spring

Maureen,

I am a SWF, 46 non-smoker and am former Navy. Sounds from your description that we have a lot in common! I LOVE cruising and have access to GREAT deals through a family member at a local cruise line. I even live in the same state, so cosiderations of airfare would be compatable, as far as watching expenses (yes, I do like a good deal, but broke up with my Malibu beau because he was so cheap!).

This summer I'm escorting my 13 yo nephew to the British Isles for a 12 day cruise. I charge enough for child care to pay my expenses and have lots of fun sharing my knowledge of history with my like-minded nephew (child care is tax-deductible, don't cha know).

Anyway, am available just about anytime, as I'm a free-lance graphic designer / web master and am not tied down. I like the Mexican Rivera (how is $350 for 7 days?) and requires no air fare and went last Nov. and am interested in just about anything EXCEPT the Carribean.

Am planning 2003 already and this is how the schedule is shaking out:

March - 18 days, Sydney to Bangkok ($900, inside cabin)
I have a partner from Bangkok to Rome, April 8 to May 8 and will stay in Rome May 8 to 16 at the Sisters of Notre Dame (Guest House is VERY CHEAP, but quiet and park - like, not far out - side of the Vatican)

May 16 - 12 days Venice to Barcelona ($1800 mini suite)

June, 12 days Barcelona to Venice (same as above)

June, 12 days Venice to Barcelona, with my nephew this time and mybe a couple of other students. We may go through Madrid or head straight for Paris to go to Euro Disney, Paris sights, Chartre, Normandy and end up in London in July and meet with my sister for a 12 day around the British Isles.

Anyway, if any of this is of interest, let me know.

Regards,

Annmarie
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:00 AM
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Redwood City CA
Posts: 2
Send a message via Skype™ to Mach22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Hi....

I am a very young 49 yr old gal who works in law enforcement. I love to travel and am single.

I am looking for a person to cruise with....male or female. This does not have to turn into a romantic type situation!!!!!

I have been on 7 cruises....and just love the ocean. On a cruise, I am a moderate social drinker, like to dance, participate in some ship board activities, like to dance, go on shore, like to do my own thing versus tours, love to meet new people, like quiet times, reading by the pool, a massage, walking the deck late at night and looking at the water, like the late seating for dining, and am flexible.

I live in Southern Calif. and would like to cruise Mexico again, the Canal, or the Carribean......

If you would like to talk and see where it goes, I would love to hear from you...so drop me a line.......

Maureen
I am a sincere retired professional, fun loving, appreciate a healthy lifestyle, enjoys sharing a good conversation, have a wide variety of interest, and have a positive outlook in life.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old June 21st, 2012, 03:20 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach22 View Post
I am a sincere retired professional, fun loving, appreciate a healthy lifestyle, enjoys sharing a good conversation, have a wide variety of interest, and have a positive outlook in life.
I see you are a new poster. The date in the note you responded to is 11 years old Check dates in the left upper corner, for future reference.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:47 PM
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Default

I already booked for 15 days transatlantic cruise from Miami to Amsterdam on May 5th of 2013. The price is $749 + tax for an Inside cabin. If any of y'all interested in TA cruise, PM me. You do not have to worry about deposit.

This is for Celebrity-X Constellation 5/5/12 sailing.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Hi....

I am a very young 49 yr old gal who works in law enforcement. I love to travel and am single.

I am looking for a person to cruise with....male or female. This does not have to turn into a romantic type situation!!!!!

I have been on 7 cruises....and just love the ocean. On a cruise, I am a moderate social drinker, like to dance, participate in some ship board activities, like to dance, go on shore, like to do my own thing versus tours, love to meet new people, like quiet times, reading by the pool, a massage, walking the deck late at night and looking at the water, like the late seating for dining, and am flexible.

I live in Southern Calif. and would like to cruise Mexico again, the Canal, or the Carribean......

If you would like to talk and see where it goes, I would love to hear from you...so drop me a line.......

Maureen
Hi Maureen,

I also am looking for someone to cruise with. All my friends are in love now and too busy to travel with me! lol

I'm 55 years old. Female. I would like to have a cabin mate to split the cost of the cabin. We can hang out some but don't have to be glued at the hips if you know what I mean. I'm easy going. I do snore.

I plan to go on The Allure of The Seas sometime next year or after. I also would like to go on a Southern Carribbean cruise, someplace I have not been to before.

Let me know if this interst you.

Thanks,
Penny
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old June 25th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedi View Post
Hi Maureen,

I also am looking for someone to cruise with. All my friends are in love now and too busy to travel with me! lol

I'm 55 years old. Female. I would like to have a cabin mate to split the cost of the cabin. We can hang out some but don't have to be glued at the hips if you know what I mean. I'm easy going. I do snore.

I plan to go on The Allure of The Seas sometime next year or after. I also would like to go on a Southern Carribbean cruise, someplace I have not been to before.

Let me know if this interst you.

Thanks,
Penny
Don't plan on an answer, the OP was in 2001, and her last post was in 2004
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
companion, cruise, princess

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
M or F cruise companion needed for Bahamas Cruise from FL 12/3 or 12/10 - GREAT PRICE jcg Seeking Cruise Companion 0 November 25th, 2010 12:34 AM
Meditteranean Cruise Companion Needed madiba Seeking Cruise Companion 1 June 14th, 2009 01:26 PM
female cruise companion wanted for NCL Jewel in spring hgtuch50 Seeking Cruise Companion 0 December 13th, 2008 01:23 PM
Caribbean Cruise Companion Needed CruiseMomma Seeking Cruise Companion 26 November 27th, 2007 04:00 PM
Alaska July 4th Sapphire Princess Cruise Companion Needed Paul Cathcart Seeking Cruise Companion 3 June 21st, 2004 03:38 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1