Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 19th, 2001, 06:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Fla. Cruise Partner "Male Single"

Dear Mr. Wonderful,

I am single, sexy and fun in Boca. I love to cruise, dance and enjoy life. You are approx. 6 ft. male, single and would like a partner that is warm, sweet and likes to dance, swim and boating.

Have a brilliant day and hope to hear from you.

Very truly yours,

Sandy
12/19/01

Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2002, 01:40 PM
Jorge

Default Re: Fla. Cruise Partner "Male Single"

I was doing some research to learn about cruises,I've never been in one. I am planning to take one and it would nice to have a warm partner who LOVES to dance. Check your email i'm sending pic and description.
Jorge
Old January 23rd, 2002, 07:01 AM
Passenger

Hi Sandy. I don't know if you found anyone to cruise with yet . I have one booked on April 6th on The Infinity out of San Juan. I have about 2 weeks to find a cabin mate or I will have to cancel . Looking to have fun on what I think are the nicest Islands in the Caribbean. Let me know if your interested and we can go from there. Rich
Old January 23rd, 2002, 08:00 AM
Craig

Hello Sandy, My name is craig and just saw your ad. I am interested in cruising with you. I have enclosed a pic of myself. I am 32 yo recently D. I myself have an AD on here. I am going on a cruise in my to US virgin islands. please email or responed if interested
Old April 23rd, 2002, 03:01 PM
mR. 007

for you,

i will take you anywhere anytime on this earth. just let me know which cruise and where

Mr. 007