CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283032-may-june-female-cruising-companion-needed.html)

Texas January 3rd, 2002 09:25 PM

May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

I'm 31 soon to be divorced female looking for a female cruise companion. I've been on one other cruise and have fell in love w/ cruising. I'm very flexible as to where, when and how long. May or June, 7 days works for me but I'm open. My married girlfriends can't go and my single girlfriends are busy and are still getting use to my being single. I have 21 days of vacation and would like to use them on a nice vacation. So anyone out there who needs a vacation and looking for a great time shopping, relaxing and venturing let me know. I'm laid back, enjoy a good time and need a good vacation. I've started moving on with my life and what better way to celebrate my freedom than cruising.

Chon January 29th, 2002 07:02 PM

Re: May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

Hello,

I am looking for a cabin mate as well. I prefer the Carnival Pride but would also consider Victory just as long as the cruise is on the western caribbean. 36, D/W/F who doesn't smoke. Veteran cruiser who loves it.

Thanks,
Chon

CCOX April 1st, 2002 08:14 PM

Re: May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

I was on a cruise in Nov, eastern carribean, on Paradise. I am ready to go again, but none of my friends can go. I was actually thinking about May or June, I am flexible as well. I am a SWF, non-smoker, very easy to get along with, I am orginally from GA, I assume you are from Texas? I have lived in New England for the past 4 yrs.
I was thinking of Carnival, I sorta would prefer a 5 night vs 7. As last year I started missing my son, so I thought a shorter cruise this time may be better for me.
Carol

Annmarie June 1st, 2002 10:06 PM

Re: Re: May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

Carol,

Just saw your note on cruising and missing your son. Am taking my 13 year old nephew this summer on a 12 day British Isles & or Med cruise and am considering going on another in 2003 with him. I get GREAT deals through a family member who works on a cruise line. I also like to study and discuss history with my nephew, but am happy to be on my own too. Why not book a 4 person cabin with us and bring your son? I tutor students individually on these cruises, so it's a win-win situation (child care is tax deductible). The only big expense is airfare, but there are good deals from the east coast to Rome. I also have a GREAT CHEAP place in Rome to stay - the Sisters of Notre Dame have a guest house and it's wonderful.

Let me know if a next year schedule is possible.

Regards,

Annmarie