Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2002, 09:25 PM
Texas

Default May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

I'm 31 soon to be divorced female looking for a female cruise companion. I've been on one other cruise and have fell in love w/ cruising. I'm very flexible as to where, when and how long. May or June, 7 days works for me but I'm open. My married girlfriends can't go and my single girlfriends are busy and are still getting use to my being single. I have 21 days of vacation and would like to use them on a nice vacation. So anyone out there who needs a vacation and looking for a great time shopping, relaxing and venturing let me know. I'm laid back, enjoy a good time and need a good vacation. I've started moving on with my life and what better way to celebrate my freedom than cruising.
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Chon

Default Re: May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

Hello,

I am looking for a cabin mate as well. I prefer the Carnival Pride but would also consider Victory just as long as the cruise is on the western caribbean. 36, D/W/F who doesn't smoke. Veteran cruiser who loves it.

Thanks,
Chon
Old April 1st, 2002, 08:14 PM
Beginner

Default Re: May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

I was on a cruise in Nov, eastern carribean, on Paradise. I am ready to go again, but none of my friends can go. I was actually thinking about May or June, I am flexible as well. I am a SWF, non-smoker, very easy to get along with, I am orginally from GA, I assume you are from Texas? I have lived in New England for the past 4 yrs.
I was thinking of Carnival, I sorta would prefer a 5 night vs 7. As last year I started missing my son, so I thought a shorter cruise this time may be better for me.
Carol
Old June 1st, 2002, 10:06 PM
Annmarie

Default Re: Re: May/June Female Cruising Companion Needed

Carol,

Just saw your note on cruising and missing your son. Am taking my 13 year old nephew this summer on a 12 day British Isles & or Med cruise and am considering going on another in 2003 with him. I get GREAT deals through a family member who works on a cruise line. I also like to study and discuss history with my nephew, but am happy to be on my own too. Why not book a 4 person cabin with us and bring your son? I tutor students individually on these cruises, so it's a win-win situation (child care is tax deductible). The only big expense is airfare, but there are good deals from the east coast to Rome. I also have a GREAT CHEAP place in Rome to stay - the Sisters of Notre Dame have a guest house and it's wonderful.

Let me know if a next year schedule is possible.

Regards,

Annmarie