Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2002, 02:49 PM
DOUGLAS GUNN

Default looking for a female friend to meet

Just got back form a cruise on the beautiful Carnival Spirit in December. I am looking for someone that will be going on the Carnival Pride in June to make friends with, female or male. I have taken five cruises alone in the last three years and have never gotten up the nerves to eat in the formal dining room.
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2002, 11:04 PM
Passenger

Default Re: looking for a female friend to meet

Dear Douglas,
I have gone on many cruises alone. The best place to meet the people that you could hang out most of the cruise with is at your dining room table. Since you didn't go to the dining room, you don't know this. The meals in the dining room take about 2 hours so you spend alot of time talking and laughing with these people. You sort of look forward to having meals with these people that become your friends for the seven days. It is also good to ask for a singles table. Everyone is alone and you meet so many people that way. When I went on Carnival's Victory I sat at a singles table with about 10 people - male and female and we just had a blast. We went all over together and spent time on the cruise and it was just great. Good luck in whatever you do. Robin
Old January 8th, 2002, 06:00 PM
douglas gunn

Thanks you are a life saver. i have always known what you rte telling me. I will defiently try your suggestion. Any chance that you and your friends will be traveling on the Carnival Pride in June?
Old January 11th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Passenger

Dear Douglas,u
I am always looking to go on a cruise. It always seems hard for everyone to coordinate their schedules. What cruise do you have in mind? I am getting cruise crazy and would love to go on one very soon. They are just the best. Let me know where you are going and how much. Have you ever gone with Cruisemates, the group from the net? I see their prices seem really good and they do great things on the cruises with everyone to really have a great time and to meet all of the singles that love the art of cruising. Robin
Old January 16th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Peggy Fishburn

Can you tell me a bit about who you are? I love details! I just found this site so am clueless about what to expect. I've taken three cruises over the years and absolutely loved'em. My ultimate dream would be a very long cruise. I can dream can't I?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PeggyDOUGLAS GUNN wrote:
>
> Just got back form a cruise on the beautiful Carnival Spirit
> in December. I am looking for someone that will be going on
> the Carnival Pride in June to make friends with, female or
> male. I have taken five cruises alone in the last three years
> and have never gotten up the nerves to eat in the formal
> dining room.
Old January 29th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Chon

Hello,

I am 36, D/W/F looking for a cruise mate on the Pride myself. I am open on dates as long as it's the western caribbean. I have been on 9 cruises and several of those alone.

Let me know what your thoughts are and maybe we can chat and exchange pics.

Thanks
Old April 6th, 2002, 09:03 AM
First Mate

Hi I am DWF 49 and live in the NY metro area. I can relate about looking for a friend to cruise with. I too would like to join a group or make a friend for further cruises. Presently I am going on the Triumph June 20 for a cruise to nowhere just to get away....I know they have singles get to gethers the first night so who know! Debbie
Old April 20th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Robin m

Hi, I will be on the pride June 1-7th. I will be with my 12 year old son who runs from formal dinning. I have been on many cruises by myself and always go to the dinning room. Did you know if you are sailing alone they set you at a table with other single cruisers so you are usually never alone long, Dinner is one of my favorite parts of cruising. If you would be on this cruise we could arange dinner together and maybe shows after, excurtions and so on. No fun to be alone. Oh I am 35 years old single mom, non smoker, occational drinks. Robin