Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2002, 01:35 PM
Maria Santos

Default Looking female to share cruise in Europe

Looking for straight female to share cabin with me on a cruise to Europe in April. I am a straight DWF, 61, exprienced traveller. Will decide which ship and the routing.
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Lynne Bauman

Default Re: Looking female to share cruise in Europe

I am 57 DWF (also straight) - love cruising also. Interested in your plan - especially if you are going in the last 1/2 of April. Had thought about flying to Paris and touring Normandy, Brittany but am always open to ideas and someone to go with. What ship and ports of call?
Old January 21st, 2002, 07:28 AM
Maria Santos

Default Re: Looking female to share cruise in Europe

Hi
There are 2 sailings in April, one, the transatlantic from Miami on April 1st to Rome, visiting Azores. Barcelona, Cannes, Genoa, Livorno(Florence/Pisa) ending in Rome.($968 inside cabin, the one w/balcony is gone) .

The other is on April 17, from Rome ending in London(Dover) the same ports plus Marseille,Cadiz, Lisbon, Paris.(I have to check the fare for this one.

If interested to share call 1-888-333-3116 ext.276 Tobby and let me know. Have you shared cabins before? Would like to know more about you, do you have a profile?

My profile is under travelchums.com/MariaSantos

Regards.
Old June 1st, 2002, 09:51 PM
Annmarie

Default Re: Re: Looking female to share cruise in Europe

Lynne,

Just saw your email and wanted to let you know for 2003...am planning a "girls" group trip with my Art Association biddies next May or June (yes we are also "straight", but mostly are single or have husbands who don't care to vacation as much as we do). I have access to VERY CHEAP fares, also to Europe (north area). Am travelling this summer with my 13 yr old nephew and want to show him France next year, so will probably use Rome as a hub for 3 to 5 weeks (have a very inexpensive place at the Sisters of Notre Dame mother house across from the Borgesse gardens), then may travel from Beziers to Paris, then do the Normandy/Bayeaux Tapestry/Chatre areas, as well as considering the Loire.

So, if you are interested, let me know.

Annmarie