Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2002, 04:53 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Clayton
Default Cruisemate to Carribean

Hey, I am a veteran cruiser of about 18 cruises, looking for a female cruisemate/companion. I like all a cruise has to offer, including the sun, food, dancing, late night stuff, and anything else. I am 35, 5'9 about 185. Live on Mississippi Gulf Coast. Prefer New Orleans cruise or South Florida. Lets Pack and GO!
Sponsored Links
Old January 29th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Chon

Default Re: Cruisemate to Carribean

Hello,

I too am looking for a cruise partner. I refuse to pay the single supplement of 200% I am attaching a pic, I hope it works never done this before. I am 36, D/W/F, don't smoke, 9 cruises. I am looking to cruise western caribbean anytime between April and May (when kiddos are in school) and would really like to go on the Carnival Pride. Would also consider the Victory. That is just my prefs.

Let me know your thoughts and send a pic if possible. PS...do you smoke?

Thanks,
Chon

I cannot get the pic to work, email me and I will send one....sorry