Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Mary Giovanini

Default Thinking about E or S Carib

I want to go to the Eastern or Souther Caribbean in April. I have not yet booked anything. Anyone out there need a cabin mate? Let me know if you have booked already! I live in Ft. Lauderdale are you in the area? Let me know your thoughts! bye!
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2002, 08:12 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Thinking about E or S Carib

I am booked on the 04.14.02 Sovereign of the Sea and am looking for someone to split a Cat. 'F' ocean view cabin. Cruise is out of Pt. Canerval. If your are intrested in sharing a cabin check the itinerary for this cruise and let me know...
hope to hear form you.......
Paul
Old February 19th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Regina

Mary,

I booked a cruise with Discount Travel. It's a singles cruise to the western Caribbean from 4/28 to 5/5. I've reserved a balcony stateroom and do need a cabin mate. Check it out. The trip is listed here on Cruisemates under Singles Cruises.

Regina
Old February 20th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Noel

Hi Regina,

I am booked on the same Cruise. This is my first cruise ever and am not sure what type of room I have. I do know it's not an inside one. I have the cabin/room ? to myself though.

I'm a typical English Brit, jumping in feet first to the unknown. Is there anything I should know or be aware of that the holdiay companies do not tell you? I booked it through the Singles Site too.

Noel.
Old February 22nd, 2002, 09:07 PM
Regina

Noel,

Sorry I missed your message earlier this week. I guess I didn't scroll down far enough. I've been on one cruise before. It was great, but the boat was full of couples and honeymooners. From what I've read about the singles cruises, this is surely going to be a really good time. Don't overpack! And try to get a balcony cabin if you can. It makes a big difference. Talk to you soon.

Regina
Old April 1st, 2002, 04:43 PM
Beginner

Hi, Where you able to find someone? I would love to go on a cruise this year. Maybe in May. I am flexible. I am a single mom, 30's , professional, dependable, etc.
I would be flying into Miami, or FLL. Would you like to talk? Carol_8397@msn.com
Old May 3rd, 2002, 03:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi,Yes, I too amd thinking about acruise either from Miami or Ft Lauderdale. How are youset for cruise dates? I'm flexible. Let me hear.
Tnx,

Bob
Old July 25th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to sweetstuff1963

mary,
hi ,i am looking for someone to split the cost of my cabin with
i have a cruise planned in sep on the triumph,if this sounds like something your interested in email me at sweetstuff1963@yahoo.com

thanx
Old July 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Passenger

Mary,

I have a single female customer who cruises several times a year and needs a companion. Her next cruise is Carnival in September. E-mail me if you are interested, thank you.