CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   F seeking M or F cruise companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283074-f-seeking-m-f-cruise-companion.html)

Julie February 19th, 2002 05:53 PM

F seeking M or F cruise companion

Hi -

I'm a first-time cruiser looking for someone to share a room with. I am a 34 year old D/W/F from Utah. (no, I'm not a Mormon and no, I don't know the Osmonds - haha)

I am interested in European or Carribean cruises in the next few months. Any suggestions?

Julie

http://12.129.101.60/forum/attachmen...panion/373.jpg

Regina February 19th, 2002 08:13 PM

Re: F seeking M or F cruise companion

Julie,

Your message is funny!

Regina

christina February 21st, 2002 02:38 PM

Hi Julie. I'm 35 SWF. I've been on 1 cruise a few years ago and had a great time. I'm thinking about another cruise - but can't find anybody to go with. My first choice would be Greek Islands. I've been checking out Greece/Italy cruises. Any interest?

Mark February 21st, 2002 03:36 PM

Hola. Mark here - 31/swm/NYC...DEFINITELY not a mormon...Im also looking for a cruisemate this spring, I was thinking maybe caribbean...

Ive been on 4 cruises before, and have had both M & F cabin mates...

Im a musician/bartender here in NYC, so u KNOW i KNOW how to have fun...

Drop me a line

Mark
ASongULove@aol.com

Deb February 22nd, 2002 11:06 AM

Christina,

I'm also VERY interested in cruising the Greek Isles. I am SWF, a youthful-looking and -acting 49 y.o. and have been on many cruises. The Orient Lines Crown Odyssey has caught my eye recently since they stop at Santorini and Mykonos which are the 2 places I must visit when I go there. Let me know if you might possible like to share an outside cabin.

Debbie

KueKat February 22nd, 2002 09:17 PM

Smile and say Yarmous! :)

Wendy February 28th, 2002 09:01 PM

Sounds like you have done this single cruise thing before. How did it work out for you? I am interested in going on a cruise during my April vacation which is the 12th - 21st. Interested?

Greg March 25th, 2002 09:41 AM

Hi Julie,
I will be on the Carnival cruise ship Jubliee in May. It is a five day Western Caribbean cruise. I will be with my parents (its their 50th wedding anniversary gift. If things go well: I will probably do it again on my own. Maybe we can discuss a future cruise? I am a 44 year old single white male.

amelia April 5th, 2002 09:21 PM

Re: Re: F seeking M or F cruise companion

Hi I am seeking a cruise buddy, I am single black female and I am a flight attendant and I can get good cheap rates for cruises. Email me if interested. I was thinking of taking a 7 day mediterranean cruise from Venice to Greece, Istanbul, Croatia. Cost 550-725 per person. Please email me at dtwgirl4u@msn.com

Robert April 21st, 2002 10:04 PM

A MALE WHO WON'T MIND SHOWING JULIE AROUND SOUTHERN SPAIN

HI JULIE,

WELL, MY CRUISE HAS MADE IT TO MY DESTINATION SPAIN. BUT, IF YOU'RE STILL PLANNING ON YOUR TRIP AND HADN'T DECIDED WHERE YET, THEN SPAIN IS THE PLACE FOR YOU. ESPECIALLY IN THE MONTHS BETWEEN APRIL TO JULY. SO IF YOU LIKE TO VENTURE AND SEE FUN PEOPLE AND SOME CULTURE, THIS PLACE IS UNDOUBTEDLY FOR YOU.

CIAO, ROBBY

jim koczara April 23rd, 2002 02:04 PM

Hi,

I'm looking to do a caribbean thing in June of this year. i have cruised 4 different times and have also stayed for one weekers, twice in negril, jamaica and of course, the bahamas. I'm white. 54, 6ft, 185 lbs, bvrown hair and I love to laugh. No hang-ups or anything crazy. I shared a cruise in march of 2001 with a lady nurse from cemtral california. I'm from michigan. We did not neet until we were in our cabin....what an adventure. We had a ball. Hope to hear from you...I can send a picture...Jimmy

Sandeep/Bharat Gavankar April 25th, 2002 03:51 AM

Dear Julie,
I am 41/m want to go on July 4th carnival cruise.
R u interested.
Sandeep.

Annmarie June 1st, 2002 09:24 PM

Julie,

Hi, already have a trip July 5 with my 13 year old nephew. Am taking him this summer to London on a British Isles cruise and have planned to enjoy the "Ceremony of the Keys" at the Tower of London (it's free, did you know?) so this year is probably not possible.

Am planning a "girls" trip with my Art Association buds in the Med in 2003, May or June. And am also considering Europe (mostly British Isles) in July. Have GREAT price access through family member who works for a cruise line.

Am 46, SWF in California and normally travel with my 65 year old mom. I'd love to have another companion who is younger. Let me know,

Annmarie

Annmarie June 1st, 2002 09:27 PM

Re: Re: F seeking M or F cruise companion

Christina,

Am a SWF planning a trip to the Med in 2003 with my Art Association girl friends. 12 days out of Venice or Rome to Barcelona. Prices are VERY good. If you are interested for next year, let me know.

Annmarie