Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2002, 11:40 PM
First Mate

Default Share a cabin - March/April?

Hey all,

I have some free time in the next month or two, so I am looking to have some fun before I head back to work. I am a professional male in my early 30s, single, easy going, and fun loving. Would you like to share a cabin? I can leave anytime.

Peter
Sponsored Links
Old February 28th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Share a cabin - March/April?

I have a vacation April 14 - 21 and am interested in going on Carnival's Mexican Riveria cruise. I've never done anything like this before, but it is freezing here today and I WANT OUT! I have asked everyone I know if they want to go (good price for cruise at $579), but many people are still afraid to fly. I have an airline voucher that is about to run out and blah..blah...blah. What if we don't like each other??? It would be cool to have someone to hang out with, but what if we really can't stand each other?
Old March 5th, 2002, 06:54 PM
First Mate

hey Wendy,

Let's talk about it.... April 14-21 sounds like good dates for me. And i have not done the Mexian Riveria cruise yet. Email me!
Old March 6th, 2002, 06:03 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Mark Send a message via Yahoo to Mark

Hey Peter -

Im still looking at that Destiny 3/31 out of San Juan. Theres a recurring auction on SkyAuction that Im watching. Email me, and let me know what your spending limit is... Im hoping to keep the costs (with all port fees & taxes) under $800..

Mark
ASongULove@aol.com
Old March 8th, 2002, 08:49 PM
First Mate

Mark,

Given the lack of response, I finally booked a vacation to the Dominican Republic for late March.... but I'd be game if you want to cruise in the later part of April!
Old April 1st, 2002, 04:41 PM
Beginner

Hi, Did you find a room mate? I want to go on a cruise again this year. And I can't get any of my friends to go I was thinking about May ot June 2002 - I am a past guest on Carnival so they do offer some bargains, but it is based on dbl occupancy. I was thinking of Western Carribean, but I am flexible. I just want to go somewhere HOT.
Also prefer 5 day vs 7. Do you want to talk? Carol_8397@msn.com