Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruisemate wanted for April 14 -21

I am interested in going on Carnival's Mexican Riveria cruise, but will look into anything available. It is mighty cold here and I just got rid of a deadbeat boyfriend, so I figure what the hell!!! I have been on two other cruises and I had a blast!! I like the sun and anything to do with the water. Let me know if you are up for it!
Sponsored Links
Old February 28th, 2002, 09:58 PM
KueKat

Default Re: Cruisemate wanted for April 14 -21

Sounds good to me. Here are a couple of other possibilities:

http://legendaryjourneys.vacation.co...pecialsid=7021

http://legendaryjourneys.vacation.co...pecialsid=6426

I have been of the Carnival Mexican Riviera cruise a few times and always have fun.

KueKat

http://www.TravelChums.com/KueKat
Old February 28th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Captain

Hi, I have a picture on here and am ready for a cruise. Let me know,anytime is pretty good for me.
Old March 31st, 2002, 02:39 PM
Steve k.

Dear Wendy,
I am going on Carnival's Paradise leaving
from Miami on April 14 thru the 21st. The ship
visits Nassau, San Juan, and St. Thomas. I am
31 and I live in New Orleans, La. I own a couple of shops in the french quarter. I am easy to get along with and very laid back.
I just enjoy meeting people from all walks of
life. Age, gender, race doesn't matter to me.
Last year I went on a cruise with a group of friends and we had a blast! I would love to talk to you about this trip if your interested. Please e-mail me or you can reach me on my cell phone @ 504-813-8888
Old June 1st, 2002, 09:11 PM
Annmarie

Wendy,

Hope you have a GREAT time on the Mexican Riveria. I went last Nov on Princess and LOVED it! Am a swf, 46 and love to cruise. Have a family member affiliated and get GREAT deals.

Know exactly what you mean about a deadbeat bf, I left one last year in Malibu and am glad of it (but would have liked to keep his house).

Am planning a 12 day Med in 2003, May or June with my girlfriends in our Art Association. Mini-suite is $1800 plus port taxes. I also have a very cheap place in Rome to stay, the Sisters of Notre Dame have their mother house there across from the Borgesse gardens, very quite, green and CHEAP!!! (you can find them on the internet even) They are very sweet and polite, except when it comes to their "fooseball", aka soccer. They are mad-women about the sport.

Anyway, am interested in just about any itinerary, so keep in touch!

Annmarie