Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2002, 12:27 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Norwegian Sea Aug '02

Hi there. Im just curious as to who might be joining me on this cruise. I already have a cabin-mate but i would love to meet someone onboard to hang out with and maybe get together for a drink. Im cruising with a large group of family and friends and i wouldnt mind making it larger.
The last cruise(sensation aug 19, 2001) i took, i met up with 2 girls who live somewhat close to me. It was a blast. We didnt become best friends or even an 'item' with either of them but we still keep in touch.
Anyway... I will be 21 yo on this sailing and my bud is going to be 23. This is my 3rd cruise and his first. He isnt much to look at but he is cool as hell. () Just kidding John.We've been working all year and will be in need of serious vacation time.
Feel free to email me if you're sailing with us or just reply here. Hope to hear from you soon.

~mikey
Sponsored Links