Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Shauna (Yamaha rider)

Default Need your help -W Carib early June or July

New to learning about finding good discounts on cruises, please let me know of any sites that might be helpful.

Also I am looking for a cabinmate for this cruise and here is a bit more info .....

Haven't been on a cruise in almost 20 yrs....its been too long!. SWF, 39 yr old from Central California looking for the right Cabin mate. Male or female who enjoys doing things together and apart as well. I have a picture to share, please be prepared to share yours and lets chat on the phone as well to see if we click. I am in need of a good vacation (working way too many hours) and looking forward to meeting a lot new and interesting people. Maybe you will be my first! I am out going, cute and knows how to have a good time wherever I go.

Thanks again for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2002, 08:28 AM
Thstle

Default Re: Need your help -W Carib early June or July

Hi,
A lot of cruises to the Carib leave from Florida. That would mean uou would hav eo fly into Fla to board. However rates now are really really low. Let me know how many daysNow I'm not atravel agent, just a guy who has been on many cruises. I am single, havinf lost my wife three years ago. I live in SC, but lived many years in DC. If wwe could set up something, let me help.

Best to you,

Bob
Old April 30th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Thstle

Good m morning,

How about a cruise to Bermuda? You couldn't spend a better time of your life for it's one of the most beautiful islands I've been to. Let me knoiw if you might be interested.

Hope to hear,

Bob (thstle)
Old May 1st, 2002, 10:10 PM
KueKat

Shauna,

For how many years have you been 39 now?
Old May 9th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Brad Otterson

read your note on cruise-forums. I am similar age, just moved from So. Cal to Seattle area. Looking to cruise for a couple weeks around June 1, having trouble with the double occupancy thing. Not looking for attachment, but apreciate the company and the sharing. Also out going and personable, clean, well mannered, 6'2" 175 lbs. not hard to look at.

Await your reply
Old May 11th, 2002, 08:11 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good morning,

Try Vacations to go.com I have used them and well satisfied, From my exoerience Carnival caters more to the very very yoiung crowd. I'm trying to find someone to go along on a cruise with me. Let me know if you need more help or even interested in taking a cruise together. I justy enjoy doing and seeing everything I can in life.
SINCERELY,

Bob
Old May 16th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi....I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun). I'm looking for a cruise vacation to get away from a hectic job. Drop a note....also, check out singlesonthego.com. I'm a 40 y/o swm.

I also can share a pic.....look forward to hearing from you.

Tim