Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2002, 08:19 AM
First Mate

Default Looking for "cruisemate" -Truimph - Nov. 2nd

I have been sailing for the past five years now and I am coming with my very good friends who have never cruised before. I usually travel with my brother but he is unable to make the cruise this year. I have booked an 6a but if someone was interested, I would love to upgrade to a balcony for the extra 153 it would cost.
Anyhow, at this point, I just want to share the expense of the room. The cost is 983 per person (unless currents magazine sends a great deal in the summer issue - which is a very good possibility).
I don't care if the person is a M or F. I usually don't spend much more than 20 hours total in the room as I like to take full advantage of all the ships activities.
Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2002, 08:48 PM
Annmarie

Default Re: Looking for "cruisemate" -Truimph - Nov. 2nd

David,

I love cruising and read your note but didn't have enough info to make a determination if I wanted to pursue. Love balcony & mini-suites and would agree to upgrades, but would like to know what cruise line, where you are going and how many days. I can get a Sydney to Bangkok 18 days inside cabin for less than what you list. The balcony is double that.

Regards,

Annmarie
Old June 1st, 2002, 10:58 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Looking for "cruisemate" -Truimph - Nov. 2

I will be sailing on the Carnvial Triumph on November 2nd. The itinerary is the Western Caribbean and it is a seven day cruise. My friends are actually sailing with me and they are in a category 4 and they are paying 829 each for the room. I used an entertainment coupon to get 50 off of the room (to get it to the 939 dollars) and I also put a guarantee on the room which usually gets me at least a two category upgrade. Never to a balcony yet but If I keep sailing, it may eventually get me there. I have sailed all my cruises on Carnival so that helps a bit. Well, I hope that is some of the info you were looking for. Hope to hear from you.

David
Old June 1st, 2002, 10:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to volcano Send a message via Yahoo to volcano
Default Re: Re: Looking for "cruisemate" -Truimph - Nov. 2

I will be sailing on the Carnvial Triumph on November 2nd. The itinerary is the Western Caribbean and it is a seven day cruise. My friends are actually sailing with me and they are in a category 4 and they are paying 829 each for the room. I used an entertainment coupon to get 50 off of the room (to get it to the 939 dollars) and I also put a guarantee on the room which usually gets me at least a two category upgrade. Never to a balcony yet but If I keep sailing, it may eventually get me there. I have sailed all my cruises on Carnival so that helps a bit. Well, I hope that is some of the info you were looking for. Hope to hear from you.

David