Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 18th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to txsweetlady1
Default Rhapsody 7/7-7/14/02 - Any Singles?

I'm a 46 year old Texas single female sailing on the RCCL Rhapsody out of Galveston on 7/7/02. Are there any other singles booked for this cruise interested in making a new friend and sharing the cruising fun? PS: I have a great 13 yo son traveling with me so if you have kids, or just love them too, so much the better.
Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2002, 08:42 PM
Annmarie

Default Re: Rhapsody 7/7-7/14/02 - Any Singles?

Rhapsody,

I am a 46 year old single female out of Los Angeles, traveling on July 5 with my 13 yo nephew from Southampton, GB all around the isles. Love cruising and expect to do more in the near future. Don't mind kids at all - that's why I'm taking my nephew on a "grand tour". I'm not sure how it will work out in the future, but Royal Carribean is now affiliated with Princess and, as my mom works with Princess, we get pretty good deals. Am planning a Mediteranean cruise for next summer and am looking for a 3rd and 4th to fill out a mini-suite cabin for 4. Are you interested? If you look at the brochure prices, figure about 1/4 of that cost.

Later,

Annmarie