Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2002, 01:10 AM
Beginner

Default Free cruising to the right person

SWM/45 looking for long-term female companion that enjoys cruising. I have 54 cruises all with RCI. I usually take 10-15/year. Am well known throught the fleet and receive perks that I can't even tell.

Post Edited (06-12-02 00:55)
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2002, 02:43 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Free cruising to the right person

Ray,

I hope you got the other email I sent you, but I was not sure that it went to the right address, so I am sending another. I can only imagine that your cruise was wonderful. You must be going through post cruise depression about now. I'm sure it won't be long before your out on the sea again, as much as you cruise.

I would love to chat about all the places and cruises you have been on. I am really a traveler when I cruise, and research the islands before I go, so I always do lots of great things and never the ship shore excursions. I am sort of at a lose about what to see in Martinique this fall. Any suggestions?

Where did you just get back from? Let me know all the details, I just can't get enough about cruises.

Have a great day,

Christine
Old September 9th, 2002, 01:06 AM
Robin m

Default Re: Re: Free cruising to the right person

Hello christine,
I am a 36 year old female. I love to cruise, but have not been on near as many as you, yet. I am a R.N. with a flexible work schedual and try to take as many vacations as I possibly can afford. I would love to cruise sometime and enjoy new company. Robin