Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2002, 02:09 AM
SexiDanaOne

Default other singles who want to cruise.

Hi there I am a 20 year old female from Southern California and I am looking for other singles who want to cruise and Party, I have never cruised before so I am looking foward. I am a party girl, don't smoke, but I do drink. If would like to discuss further about possibly booking a cruise together, get back to me ASAP> thanks
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2002, 09:08 PM
KueKat

Default Re: other singles who want to cruise.

I wanna go on the day day cruise from LA to Acapulco between Thanksgiving an Xmas. Its only $699 + tax. See www.cruisewwt.com
Old June 17th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Emil E. Taube

Default Need Cabin Mate- 9/15/02

Need Cabin Mate for booked 9/15/02 4 day cruise to the Bahamas...RCCL--Cabin Cat. D- Large Outside Stateroom...Only want fun loving party gal to join me aboard...Cabin fare paid for if you are the right gal...Must be petite in stature, intelligent, and physically attractive....Party Gal---Where Are You?....
Old July 3rd, 2002, 09:41 PM
KueKat

Default Re: Re: other singles who want to cruise.

This should have read ... 10 day cruise - did u check it out?
Old July 9th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Kalin

Check out the Matchmaker's Singles cruise at www.GoVacation.ca. There is going to be a reality tv show being filmed on board and everyone gets a chance to star in it. Check it out!
Old July 28th, 2002, 09:50 PM
First Mate

Twenty and what? Gorgeous? Friendly? I am thirty seven and playful. I like to tease.
I need some excitement, some stimulation, some fun. Wanna have some fun? What do you like to do?
Old August 13th, 2002, 05:22 PM
glenn thompson

Dear Dana;
I live in san diego and love to travel, I recently returned from vancover had a blast,looking ot go to hawaii,mexico,miami or wherever,let me know if you want acabinmate. I dont smoke but enjoy margaritas
Old August 16th, 2002, 03:23 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to juneluv1978 Send a message via Yahoo to juneluv1978

hi i'm a 24yr old female looking to go on my first cruise next year june 2003.i'm looking for someone to party with and have a good time on the cruise with if your interested let me know .i'm looking at a western cruise going to cozumel,gran cayman,ocho rios(jamaica).

i'm looking at the new ship carnival pride which is a new ship jan 12 2002 .if any ideas get back to me thanks.
Old August 26th, 2002, 11:27 PM
shane

hello im a aussie 25 male goodlooking honest sometimes shy interested to go for a cruise and meet new friends if interested please let me know...thanks for your time
Old August 27th, 2002, 12:36 PM
JOSEPH

I would like to find out more about you how about your phone # and I will call you and we can talk about what fun trips we could take. If you rather I can give you my # tell me how you want to handle this.SexiDanaOne wrote:
Old November 9th, 2002, 03:16 PM
rizly

going on a cruise in dec2002 - if interested pls reply
Old January 11th, 2003, 08:04 PM
aaron

well sounds good to me get back to me and let me know what you are going to do i am 27 tall dark and handsome look like dean cain everyone tells me well get back aaron
Old February 16th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Tim Powser

I am a 35 year old male looking to go on a singles cruise. I really didnt know this sight was an option...but here I am. If you still need a cabin mate give me a shout back!
Old February 16th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Tim Powser

I am a 25 year old male looking to go on a singles cruise. I really didnt know this sight was an option...but here I am. If you still need a cabin mate give me a shout back!
Old February 17th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Miss

Default Hmmm.... Are you 25 or 35?

is this 2 different people?
Old February 27th, 2003, 10:11 AM
JoePA

Hey,

A few of us guys are looking at a cruise around that time. Let me know what you find out about cruises.
Old March 4th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Passenger

Hi Dana!! I'm here in Miami ready to go! Caribean will be juts perfect 7-10 days. Let me know
Old March 4th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Hmmm.... Are you 25 or 35?

Yes I'm 32 ready to go! Caribean 7-10 days just perfect! let me know
Old March 11th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Marie Cavaliova

Hi,
I`m female 25, from the Czech Republic, now in Fort Lauderdale and I`m interesting to take a cruise at the end of March or April. Are u interested?
Please let me know.
With regards Marie.
Old March 28th, 2003, 01:53 PM
First Mate

single married looking for same female for cruise fun
Old March 29th, 2003, 04:04 PM
croozbabe

Default Re: Re: Re: other singles who want to cruise.

What the heck does "single married" mean????
Old April 6th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, Sorry, im actually a young australian guy, but wanted to ask you a question re carribean cruises. I wouldnt ming going on the Paradise, as it is smoke free, but do u know hetehr it has a boring reputation and is full of families and old people?? which is the best 20-35's ship. sorry to bug you, but i have no-one out here to answer these questions. Also, when do most universities have summer vacation..that probably puts more young people on the ships.
thanks heaps, martin
Old April 13th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Passenger

Hello,

I hope to travel on Carnival Glory 18 Oct 2003, Eastern Caribbean... Ft. Lauderdale, Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin. As of now I plan to go as a single, whether or not I find someone to go with me. Are there other singles going on this cruise?

Stephen
Old May 17th, 2003, 03:47 PM
MiamiGirl

Default Re: Re: Re: other singles who want to cruise.

Hi Martin! I recommend the Explorer of the Seas. I just got back today and there were passengers from everywhere. Lot of europeans, people from all over US and aussies like you... You'll love the ship... It has great entertainment. Most of college/university students go on vacation during Spring Break (around Easter time, late April and already past) and Summer Time which is anytime from now until the end of August. Doesn't matter who you come with you'll have a blast!!! Asides from the great experience the cruiseship has to offer, you'll have Miami and wonderful South Beach!!! Come check it out! I've heard good things about the Paradise, but is my understanding that is more oriented to an older crowd... The ship is smaller too... As far as smoking sections, I've travelled in Royal Caribbean twice and you can only smoke out in the decks.

P.S. - Hopefully I was helpful :-)
Old June 14th, 2003, 06:03 AM
Jody (aka Johanna)

Hi Dana,

I may be old enough to be your Mom but I have a 17 yr old son who stayed drunk the entire trip last Oct on Carnival Ecstasy so it ruined my trip some. It was the ADULTS I went to high school with who really ruined my trip. I really do get along well with all people, all ages. I just cannot go anywhere alone since it cost so much. I had to cancel my trip for June 2-6 on Carnival Ecstasy to Mexico, stopping in Catalina and Ensenada both. Perfect, five days. The price was under $300 but when my friend said she could not afford it at the last minute the people at Carnival pushed my price up to over $700. That is insane to me. I live in the Bay Area. Please let me know. I never stayed in my cabin in Oct so I sure wouldn't now. I never found my son except at dinner time the whole four days so if you are afraid of having an older person don't worry. I still party some myself but I sure wouldn't party with the younger folks. I pretty much like to take in the ocean and just forget all my woes and bills. Let me know okay? Hope to hear from you so we can put enough people together so it's REAL CHEAP. See ya soon I hope. Jody........