CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbean Cruis (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283125-looking-cruisemate-sept-eastern-caribbean-cruis.html)

Stephanie Tilatti June 29th, 2002 03:36 PM

Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbean Cruis

Hi,

My name is Stephanie and I'm a 30 yrs old s/w/f from France on holidays here in West Palm Beach, Florida. I am looking to travel on September 8th with Norwegian Cruise Lines for a 7 night eastern Caribbean cruise departing round trip from Miami. The cost is $209 each person (not including tax), a great price for 7 nights, and I am looking for a s/w/f of similar age to share a room with. I will only be staying on the cruise till the 11th where it will be docking in St. Martin, my destination. So that would leave you the room alone for 4 nights. I am a very open person, quiet but I love to party. Lmk Stephanie

SMASHROX June 30th, 2002 05:16 PM

Re: Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbean C

Would you consider traveling the week before instead? I have a tight schedule and would not be able to depart then? I am a 23 s/w/f from Orlando looking for a vacation the first week in September. Also, where did you find that cruise for such a low price?

Ashley

Stephanie Tilatti July 2nd, 2002 12:15 PM

Hi Ashley
I'm sorry,but i have to leave on september 8th,because on september 11th,i have a flight
St Maarten to St Barth. Also,i found that low price at the agency " Paymetravel"

Patricia July 4th, 2002 02:25 AM

Did you find your initial price or final price at that site? Did you call an agent there and give that price? Now that I know the site, HOW do I get that good a price? Thanks!

kongdong July 10th, 2002 12:40 PM

What is your weight and height? Hair and eye color? And bust size?

Jennifer Gulesserian July 10th, 2002 08:47 PM

Hi Stephanie-

I am also looking to go on a cruise in September. I just turned 31 years old and live in Madison, WI. I usually visit Florida once a year (Miami South Beach is my favorite). I love to travel, dance, and flirt with the men.

Two questions:
What ports?
and is it really $209?

Thanks,
Jennifer

ynot July 10th, 2002 10:12 PM

Stephanie,

I'd be MORE than willing to consider being your Cruisemate. Especially under the circumstances that you have described.

I recently (within the last 18 months) moved FROM West Palm Beach. I am in great need of a vacation that I can afford! I also am an open, quiet (sometimes) person that loves to have fun.

There's only one problem: I'm not a female! I'm a D/W/M; 36 years old; Mother from Northern Ireland and Father from Spain.

I'm not looking for a fling, one night stand or anything of the sort; just an affordable vacation. Were you to consider me as a Cruisemate, I'd have NO problems with you setting any rules regarding the room. Then I'd have it to myself for 4 nights, right?

E-mail me your response at ynotsayshi@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
ynot

Stephy July 11th, 2002 02:41 PM

Re: Re: Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbe

Hi jennifer
The $209 (tax not included) so $408 (double occupancy-tax included- 7 nights) it's not available anymore. I called an other agency,and they have only 3 inside cabins available for $406 per pers ( double occupancy-tax included).If you are interested let me know today,becauce I didn't hold a cabin and I don't if tomorrow , they will have a cabin available!!. Thanks Stephanie Tilatti

bobby September 6th, 2002 11:08 PM

Re: Re: Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbe

i am in love with you.... a cruise would be perfect for us.
missing you,
bobo