Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2002, 02:36 PM
Stephanie Tilatti

Default Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbean Cruis

Hi,

My name is Stephanie and I'm a 30 yrs old s/w/f from France on holidays here in West Palm Beach, Florida. I am looking to travel on September 8th with Norwegian Cruise Lines for a 7 night eastern Caribbean cruise departing round trip from Miami. The cost is $209 each person (not including tax), a great price for 7 nights, and I am looking for a s/w/f of similar age to share a room with. I will only be staying on the cruise till the 11th where it will be docking in St. Martin, my destination. So that would leave you the room alone for 4 nights. I am a very open person, quiet but I love to party. Lmk Stephanie
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbean C

Would you consider traveling the week before instead? I have a tight schedule and would not be able to depart then? I am a 23 s/w/f from Orlando looking for a vacation the first week in September. Also, where did you find that cruise for such a low price?

Ashley
Old July 2nd, 2002, 11:15 AM
Stephanie Tilatti

Hi Ashley
I'm sorry,but i have to leave on september 8th,because on september 11th,i have a flight
St Maarten to St Barth. Also,i found that low price at the agency " Paymetravel"
Old July 4th, 2002, 01:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Did you find your initial price or final price at that site? Did you call an agent there and give that price? Now that I know the site, HOW do I get that good a price? Thanks!
Old July 10th, 2002, 11:40 AM
kongdong

What is your weight and height? Hair and eye color? And bust size?
Old July 10th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Jennifer Gulesserian

Hi Stephanie-

I am also looking to go on a cruise in September. I just turned 31 years old and live in Madison, WI. I usually visit Florida once a year (Miami South Beach is my favorite). I love to travel, dance, and flirt with the men.

Two questions:
What ports?
and is it really $209?

Thanks,
Jennifer
Old July 10th, 2002, 09:12 PM
ynot

Stephanie,

I'd be MORE than willing to consider being your Cruisemate. Especially under the circumstances that you have described.

I recently (within the last 18 months) moved FROM West Palm Beach. I am in great need of a vacation that I can afford! I also am an open, quiet (sometimes) person that loves to have fun.

There's only one problem: I'm not a female! I'm a D/W/M; 36 years old; Mother from Northern Ireland and Father from Spain.

I'm not looking for a fling, one night stand or anything of the sort; just an affordable vacation. Were you to consider me as a Cruisemate, I'd have NO problems with you setting any rules regarding the room. Then I'd have it to myself for 4 nights, right?

E-mail me your response at ynotsayshi@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
ynot
Old July 11th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Stephy

Default Re: Re: Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbe

Hi jennifer
The $209 (tax not included) so $408 (double occupancy-tax included- 7 nights) it's not available anymore. I called an other agency,and they have only 3 inside cabins available for $406 per pers ( double occupancy-tax included).If you are interested let me know today,becauce I didn't hold a cabin and I don't if tomorrow , they will have a cabin available!!. Thanks Stephanie Tilatti
Old September 6th, 2002, 10:08 PM
bobby

Default Re: Re: Looking for a Cruisemate for a Sept. Eastern Caribbe

i am in love with you.... a cruise would be perfect for us.
missing you,
bobo