CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Halloween singles cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283128-halloween-singles-cruise.html)

Misti July 14th, 2002 12:10 PM

Halloween singles cruise

Hi Everyone,
I'm going on a Halloween singles cruise over Halloween and we are looking for more singles to join us. This group is all ages so "get on the boat". Several of us met last year on a singles cruise and have kept contact and we are looking for more friendly singles to join us this year. Let me know if you want information on this cruise by posting a reply to me. We will be on the Carnival Paradise, a great ship, non smoking. Wonderful ports and good price.
Misti

asongulove July 14th, 2002 01:39 PM

Re: Halloween singles cruise

hey there...send me the info...

ASongULove@aol.com

32/m/nyc

Dewayne August 9th, 2002 06:11 PM

I would like to know more.
I have sailed on that ship, where are you going?
talk to you later.
Dewayne

audrey August 15th, 2002 05:05 PM

Misti,

I would like some info on the cruise. Cost? Where are the people in your group from? Age range? I have crusied many times before and always love it. I am bored and looking for some fun. (Non-smoker)

audrey August 15th, 2002 05:12 PM

Mitsi,

I'm not sure if my previous E-Mail went through. Could you please give me a few details on your group? Age range? Where are you from? Guys? Girls? How many in your group?

I am very interested. I have not had a vacation all summer. I am bored and ready to get away.

audrey August 19th, 2002 09:48 PM

Hi Misti,

I am interested in going on the cruise. What is the cost? Where are the people in the group from?n How many are in the group?

I'm very interested.
I love to travel, meet new people and have fun.

audrey August 19th, 2002 09:50 PM

Hi Misti,

I am interested in going on the cruise. What is the cost? Where are the people in the group from?n How many are in the group?

I'm very interested.
I love to travel, meet new people and have fun.

Misti wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I'm going on a Halloween singles cruise over Halloween and we
> are looking for more singles to join us. This group is all
> ages so "get on the boat". Several of us met last year on a
> singles cruise and have kept contact and we are looking for
> more friendly singles to join us this year. Let me know if you
> want information on this cruise by posting a reply to me. We
> will be on the Carnival Paradise, a great ship, non smoking.
> Wonderful ports and good price.
> Misti

Bruce September 8th, 2002 02:32 PM

Hi. I am going to be on this 7 night cruise! It will be a blast. It is on the Carnival Paradise, leaving Miami on October 27 going to Nassau, Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas. Non-smoking!! No ash-tray kisses, hehe.

If you are looking for one of the best places to get tickets, one HUGE Singles group is the Discount Travel Club. They offer this trip for $499 for an inside cabin (which is great if you are staying out late dancing!) plus $182 in port tax fees. Not bad. Plus they will carefully match you with someone if you don't have a roommate.

This group has their own private activities because there are many people going, but that does not mean you won't meet others on the ship, you will!

I am pretty sure tickets are still available, call them at 1-800-393-5000 and mention code BASB. I can't wait to be there! A bunch of people are getting rooms the night before via Priceline at great rates. I am also spending 2 nights AFTER the cruise in Key West, woohoo!

Me? I'm near San Francisco, 40+, work in tech, ask me more :)

See ya there!

Larry September 8th, 2002 03:00 PM

Re: Re: Halloween singles cruise

I'll be on this boat and am looking forward to it. Am a 40 year old SWM who plans on doing the two tank SCUBA dive in Nassau and everything is up in the air after that. Need single ladies to rub sunscreen on my back by the pool. Have been told many time I resemble Anthony Edwards (DR.GREEN FROM E.R.)

Bob S September 18th, 2002 04:13 PM

Halloween singles cruise

Hi gang on Paradise for Halloween
I will on the boat (excuse me - ship) Looking foward to meeting you. Do you have any ideas for a cheap/easy halloween costume ???

Gary October 14th, 2002 01:55 PM

i've never been on a singles cruise can you tell me a little more about it.? is it easy to meet new people etc. what are the costs usually and whats the best way to get started. I'm recently divorced and tired allready of the bar scene here in oregon. Thanks gary