Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Yeoman

Default mature female cabinmate for great deals

Looking for a mature straight lady to take cruises with. I am retired airline and get great deals on all cruise lines. I dress to the nines, like to have fun, enjoy gambling. I am an independent world traveler so privacy assured. I smoke so a balcony cabin would be great! Also a social drinker.I live in Fl. so drive to Mia or Fll. Let's plan a future cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Passenger

Default Re: mature female cabinmate for great deals

Interested in going on a cruise around spain, italy, europe. I can't drive to florida but we could meet at the cruise line in mami or somewhere in florida.

I am a non-smoker or drinker, but i like to see things and have fun. please do respond if you want a cruisemate.
Old August 27th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Passenger

Interested in going on a cruise around spain, italy, europe. I can't drive to florida but we could meet at the cruise line in mami or somewhere in florida.

I am a non-smoker or drinker, but i like to see things and have fun. please do respond if you want a cruisemate.carol wrote:

> Looking for a mature straight lady to take cruises with. I am
> retired airline and get great deals on all cruise lines. I
> dress to the nines, like to have fun, enjoy gambling. I am an
> independent world traveler so privacy assured. I smoke so a
> balcony cabin would be great! Also a social drinker.I live in
> Fl. so drive to Mia or Fll. Let's plan a future cruise.
Old February 23rd, 2003, 07:18 PM
BETTY LOU BINFORD

HI CAROL

READ YOUR MESSAGE AND I ALSO AM LOOKING FOR FEMALE CRUISE PARTNER.

I AM 61, SEMI-RETIRED(ONLY WORK FROM MIDDLE JAN-MIDDLE APRIL DURING
INCOME TAX SEASON)
I HAVE BEEN WIDOWED 25 YEARS WITH GROWN CHILDREN AND VERY
INDEPENDENT. I ALSO LIKE GAMBLING, SIGHTSEEING(NOT MUCH SHOPPER)
DANCING, PLAYING CARDS,TRAVELING. I AM VERY ACTIVE AND LOVE PEOPLE.
CAN DRESS COMFORTABLY FROM JEANS OR SHORTS TO FORMAL.I DO SMOKE
BUT CAN ABSTAIN IN CABIN AND AM A LIGHT SOCIAL DRINKER.

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE CRUISE MATE GOING OUT OF BALTIMORE, MD.ON
APRIL 28 AND RETURNING TO BALTIMORE ON MAY 9TH.(CAN YOU ALYOU ALSO GET GOOD DEALS ON AIRFARE?) THIS IS AN 11 DAY CRUISE WITH STOPS IN CHARLESTON, S.C.,ST THOMAS, ST. MAARTEN, SAN JUAN AND NASSAU.
CHEAP CRUISE. CHECKED TODAY AND INSIDE STATEROOMS WITH TWIN
BEDS(171 SQ.FT.)IS ONLY $950.00.

IF INTERESTED, DROP A NOTE OR CALL ME AT 804-561-2525(AFTER 9PM
ET) I LIVE ABOUT 35 MILES WEST OF RICHMOND,VA. IN THE COUNTRY.

BETTY LOU
Old March 16th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Beginner

Hi Carol. I realize you are looking for a female roommate, but I decided to reply nonetheless. I am a 51 y/o WM, live in the DC area, 5-8, and love to travel. I am looking for a cruisemate for a fun 7 to 10 days together .... not looking for romance. I have been to all 50 states, and am headed to Milan and Venice in May.

Rick
Old March 28th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Dottie

Default Re: Re: mature female cabinmate for great deals

I have just found this website. I have never been on a cruise and would like to go to the western carribean. However, I have no one to travel with and I refuse to pay a 200% penalty. I am a retired white woman, 65, a non-smoker and love to travel . I usually do Trafalager or Cosmos tours and request a roomate. I have been very fortunate and met wonderful women. Please reply. Thank you.
Old March 31st, 2003, 03:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Carol,

Well-this sounds tempting to me! Just got more snow last night, and I have had it with N.E. winters! I am also a smoker, mature(alledgedly) The latter part of April interests me. I have been browsing destination oriented ships-but have never been on a cruise, so perhaps you could enlighten me. Hope you'll respond!
Old April 1st, 2003, 02:43 PM
Athena

38 y.o. married woman whose husband refuses to travel. I have traveled extensively and am particularly interested in more cruising. Smoker who lives in California, so I am used to smoking outside <grins!> not the snazzy dresser but have had a ton of roommates, have an easygoing attitude where very little gets me worked up...especially on vacation.

If you find a real deal and are looking for a companion, I am looking for a vacation this year and the single suppliment has me in dispair. Keep my e-mail address.
Old May 12th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Alex Bradley

Hi Carol.
My name is Alex and I have booked a cruise on the Inspiratioin out of Tampa for December 7, 2003. It happens to be my Birthday that day. The cruise was booked for my wife and me, but now I'm going through a divorce and would love to find someone to cruise to paradise with me. The cruise is 7 days and travels to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belise and I cant remember the 4th port. Da! Anyway, I'm 47 years old and ready to have a great time. I also smoke and have booked a cat. 6 outside cabin. At $450.00 for a weed cruise, is a bargan.
Let me know if your interested?

Alex
Old May 12th, 2003, 02:18 AM
Yeoman

Hi Alex,
I sailed on the Inspiration out of Tampa this past Dec. and taking my family on the Disney Wonder in 2 weeks. After 5 cruises in a year and half I am all cruised out for awhile. Have fun on the Inspiration!

Thanks,
Carol
Old May 12th, 2003, 01:39 PM
mebbie

Default Re: Re: Re: mature female cabinmate for great deals

hello would love to go on acruise never been .retired proffesional lady . love to travel age 67 . living in spain at present . lets chat ? mebbie
Old May 17th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Katy

Sounds wonderful, I would love to know more, reach me anytime at ---Jamaicak2@aol.com--- Katy
Old May 18th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello Athena,

How about a cruise aboard the QE2 June 19-25 2003 for only $1579 airfare included?

I am in a situatuion similar to yours and really want to go for the single rate.

Let me know if you might be interrested.
Sally
Old June 1st, 2003, 06:11 PM
Passenger

Hi! Female, non smoker, looking for cabin mate for the Golden's last Med cruise this year - 9/2 - Barcelona to Southhampton England (with stops in Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Cannes, Marseilles, Vigo and Seville Spain, Gibraltar, and Morocco!. Independent, easy going, respectful. Was on the Golden May 5 - different Med itinerary and loved it!! I believe only inside cabins are available now - please let me know! Thanks. BB
Old June 3rd, 2003, 06:06 PM
B Barber

Your post sounds like just what I have been looking for. I am a mature, straight female (56 - i hope that is not too mature), single and I love to cruise. I live in Florida so cruises from Maimi, Ft. Lauderdale, Port Canaveral or Tampa would be just perfect. I smoke, love to gamble and enjoy a drink on occasion. I usually take between three to four cruises per year so I know what cruising is all about and I know how to be a good cabin buddy. Am looking forward to your reply.
Old June 3rd, 2003, 08:42 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: mature female cabinmate for great deals

Hi.....Just got into this board and read your message. I am retired, non smoker, will have a glass of wine but am not a drinker. I live in Florida. Have easy drive to Port Canaveral or Tampa. Love to cruise especially partial to RCCL but have been on several other lines. Let me know more about yourself. Dorothy
Old July 3rd, 2003, 03:56 PM
Irene Borchardt

Hello Carol,
I am interested in a late summer early cruise to Europe or the Mediterranean. I am also a straight, mature female who finally has the chance and would love to travel more. I have been on two short cruises, but would like to see several places in Europe, especially in Greece and Italy. I live in Chicago and am also a smoker. If interested please email.
Old July 21st, 2003, 02:17 PM
Passenger

Retired ex army brat love to travel. Usually go alone, but do not want to pay extra charge for single. Interested in Europe, Russia, Greece, Alaska. I have two grown sons, ex husband and live in Virginia. My first gradchild is due in Dec so not interested in holiday travel this year. Have already booked freq flyer into Amsterdam for two weeks in April. Spent last year at xmas in Germany and France. Open to suggestions. Lived in Germany for three years.
Old July 30th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Bill Simon

65 year young booked on Rotterdam 10 cruise to Panama Canal beginning Nov. 28th..
Seeking compatible laddy to be my cabinmate. Travel agency said someone can join me for about $300 taxes and port fees. She should be reasonable attractive between 52-63. I live in Vero Beach FL.

Old July 30th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Bill Simon

65 year young booked on Rotterdam 10 cruise to Panama Canal beginning Nov. 28th..
Seeking compatible laddy to be my cabinmate. Travel agency said someone can join me for about $300 taxes and port fees. She should be reasonable attractive between 52-63. I live in Vero Beach FL.
Old July 30th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Bill Simon

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: mature female cabinmate for great deals

7/30/03
Dorothy, just read your ad. I live in Vero Beach. I'm booked on a 10 day Panama Canal cruise leaving on Nov.8th. My travel agent said I could have companion at no charge, only taxes and port charges (about $300). If you're interested contact me. I'm young and active 65. Work full time as a Realtor.The ship is Holland America's Rotterdam.
Bill Simon

Old July 30th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Bill Simon

7/30/03

B. Barber,
Just read your ad and thought you might be interested in my cruise coming up. I'm booked on Holland America's Rotterdam. 10 day cruise to the Panama Canal and return. Begins Nov. 28th. My travel agent called and said I could have a ravel companion at no additional cost. Only about $300 in taxes and port costs. I'm a young ,active 65. Work full time as a Realtor. This is my 7th cruise.

Bill Simon

Old July 30th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Bill Simon

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: mature female cabinmate for great deals

7/30/03
Dorothy
Hope this isn't a repeat message. I'm booked on Holland America's Rotterdam going to the Panama Canal and return. It's10 days leaving Nov. 28th. I'm a young active 65. Work full time as a Realtor.. My travel agent called and sid I could have a travel companion for no addtional , only about $300 in taxes and port fees. I live in Vero Beach. If interested, contact me.
Old August 13th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Joyce Wolf

I have started looking for a cruise and came across this sight and it sounded interesting. My husband is also a retired airline worker from FLL , but since we moved up to TN he is working another job and never gets time off to go anywhere and I want to start taking some cruises. I do not feel like going anyplace alone and this sounded like it would be fun. I am 56 years old. I don't smoke but I used to and that does not bother me. I am a light drinker. I like to dress up and if fact am planning on making an evening gown on the off chance I get to go on a cruise. I like to have fun and have been told I am easy to be with. I am not the least bit moody and always have a smile. (even when I don't feel like it sometimes)
Hope to be hearing from you if you are interested.

Thank you
Joyce Wolf
Old August 20th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to debv

Hi I am a 39 year old mom of 5 - looking for a cruise mate. I am interested in the Navigator for next yr (perhaps April). I don't smoke and drink very little. Anything else - feel free to e-mail.
Old August 24th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to patapeach

I also live in Fl.(Hollywood area) I am 70 yr.old retired. and enjoy the things you do. I do not smoke. I drink only , sometimes. I presume the Balcony cabin is because you smoke and would not be smoking in the cabin.??? This is probably the only thing we would disagree on. I think you would prefer a non smoker. Unless you are looking for a reason to quit . Right now I am looking for Nov. &/or Dec cruises. I am a WID/W/F.We can meet locally to see how we feel , anytime.
Old September 14th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Jean Marie

please email me, we have a lot in common and could possibly be travel mates!
Old September 14th, 2003, 10:34 PM
Jean Marie

Boy Carol, you are popular..haha But, I'll take a chance. I am a straight, 54 year old retired professional female who is also a considerate smoker and likes balcony rooms. I can also afford my own cabin but will share with the right person. I am very easy to get along with and easy to laugh. Really want some nice women to travel with
especially on cruises since many of my friends are still working. I can meet you at the port on sailing dates or on board. Let's talk. I am very flexible and have a wide range of
travel destinations.
Any other straight mature females reading this...feel free to respond..thanks..J.
Old September 19th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Passenger

I am a non-smoker, non-snorer, experienced traveller, straight DWF 63, that love to cruise and have been in 23. Always looking for cabinmate, as don't like to pay the single supplement. Love to laugh, have a good sense of humor, considerate. If interested, pls. email.
Old September 20th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Passenger

Hello Irene:

I saw your post, and I'm looking for a cabinmate for May 31, 2004 to do the Galaxy RT from Rome. It goes to the Greek Islands, Kusadasi, Naples and Istambul on 11 days. I am a non-smoker, non-snorer(very important). I'm a retired straight DWF. If interested, let me know.
Maria