CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (
-   -   Clothing Optional Feb 28-Mar 10 Ecstasy (

Brewster September 8th, 2002 03:48 PM

Clothing Optional Feb 28-Mar 10 Ecstasy
How about THAT for a fun time?? Bare Necessities has made special arrangements for a TOTALLY clothing-optional cruise come Feb 28 through March 10, 2003. That is 10 days on the Carnival Ecstasy,a special cruise. That is a Friday departure, a weekend, 5 weekdays, another weekend, plus a Monday morning return.

Last I heard it was 70% sold out.

Lots of adult lifestyle-type people. No kids. I know a few couples that are going on this trip. I have not booked, but I would love to share a cabin with a confident, fun-loving lady who would enjoy such a trip.

I am very much a gentleman, I love to have fun, am good company, never pushy, and like similar people. I am in good shape for my 40 years and hope you are as well so you can keep up with me :) If interested, please reply directly to me by e-mail with a pic, i will return mine.

This trip seems to be running at a cost from $1300 to $1700. I have not yet booked, but my friends tell me we should act quickly, so let's go!

carol September 13th, 2002 08:50 AM

Re: Clothing Optional Feb 28-Mar 10 Ecstasy
Just what I always wanted! Nothing like meeting a nude man in a cabin for the first time, on a clothing optional cruise!

Happy Sailing!