Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2003, 11:44 AM
Shayn

Default Looking for a "cruisemate".

Hi, my name is Shayn, and I'm a Firefighter/Paramedic from Houston. I've cruised in the past, and I must admit, I'm "hooked".
My dilemma is this: While I'm constantly finding killer deals on the Internet, the vast majority of them apply to "double occupancy", and charge some ridiculous fee if someone travels alone.
So, I'm looking for someone to share a cabin with to avoid this fee.
It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl; I've cruised with both without any problems.
If you're a gal, I can assure you that there will be absolutely no pressure in regards to being my "date", unless we both so chose.
If you're a guy, you needn't worry, either; I'm as straight as they come(last time I checked!).
I'd like to travel before the rates start to climb; probably April or before. Also, I'd like to cruise out of Galveston, but I'm definitely open to N.O. and other ports. I work shift-work, so my schedule is very flexible.
Anyway, thanks for your attention, and I'm looking forward to hearing from some quality "cruisers" out there.

Take care,

Shayn
sp9154@juno.com
Sponsored Links