Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Janet
Default Woman to share - Jan. or Feb. '03, anytime after, out of Flo

Hi. I'm new to this site, have cruised once and loved it (Norwegian, S/S Norway, 9/02).

I shared the Norway's tiniest cabin with a woman I hadn't met previously, and we did fine. I am quiet and easy to get along with, including any age group. Can provide references.

Leaving from Port Canaveral is best for me, but Miami and Tampa are possible. I want to take advantage of rock-bottom rates (or upgrades, if reasonable). For example, Royal Caribbean is having some good deals, $159 to $199 to Bahamas (but they don't have a guaranteed singles share program).

I'll gladly consider last-minute deals. Would like to go toward the end of this month or in February, then as often as budget permits. That's why I'm looking for very low prices.
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Woman to share - Jan. or Feb. '03, anytime after, out of

Would you be interested in sailing the Norwegian Dawn? (last of March/first part of April??? If so...please e-mail me at: Cruisesrus@webtv.net

Another Janet!!
Old January 8th, 2003, 10:30 AM
Kathy 1976

Hi!

I'm thinking about taking a short cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Freeport, Grand Bahama, April 30 through May 3 (2 nights). The deal is $99 for the cruise, and one night at the Royal Oasis resort, with each additional night $40 (per person, not including hotel taxes).

I've never been on a cruise or traveled with someone new, but might be interested.

I'm 26 & also pretty quiet and generally laid-back. I'm not interested in the bar scene, but I always enjoy seeing the local sights & shopping. Botanicals are a large interest. I really would like to try scuba diving & parasailing. A companion would be nice!
Old January 21st, 2003, 01:42 AM
Julia

Hi,

I will be in Tempa for a conference meeting Feb 23th-26th. I would love to take a short cruise (3 nights) to Bahamas right after meeting (assuming leaving on 26 or 27th). It seems that you have found some great deal ($199 for example). I would love to seek the possibility of sharing a carbenet with you on the trip. Please apply if you are interested,or call my work phone #
858-622-7948

Best Regards,

JuliaJanet wrote:

> Hi. I'm new to this site, have cruised once and loved it
> (Norwegian, S/S Norway, 9/02).
>
> I shared the Norway's tiniest cabin with a woman I hadn't met
> previously, and we did fine. I am quiet and easy to get along
> with, including any age group. Can provide references.
>
> Leaving from Port Canaveral is best for me, but Miami and
> Tampa are possible. I want to take advantage of rock-bottom
> rates (or upgrades, if reasonable). For example, Royal
> Caribbean is having some good deals, $159 to $199 to Bahamas
> (but they don't have a guaranteed singles share program).
>
> I'll gladly consider last-minute deals. Would like to go
> toward the end of this month or in February, then as often as
> budget permits. That's why I'm looking for very low prices.
Old February 4th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Woman to share - Jan. or Feb. '03, anytime after, ou

Am interested in going in mid-April, preferably the week that includes Good Friday (the 18th). Please send any details. Thanks.

Nancy
Old February 11th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Beginner

I am interested in going on a cruise out of Florida-(Where ever Jet Blue flies-cheapest way to fly these days) some time in either late May, before June 20th or in October. I would be going at this alone and have never been on a cruise and would love to go. I am a 26 yr old single female. Not really into the party scene...just want to meet some new people and relax for a week or so. I am also looking for the best deal possible and single cabins just are not the way to go. I live in NY....so just imagine how sick I am of the snow.

Please respond if any of the time frames are of interest.

Debbie S.
NY