Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2003, 05:24 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for guys and gals...

Hi there,

My name's Simon, I'm 27 years old and I live in London. I'm looking to join a US-departing cruise in early to mid-March (just around my birthday, as it happens) and would like to get in contact with anyone thinking of doing the same.

I'm trying to find members of both sexes of my age and younger who know how to have a good time, party, chat and dance the night away. If you're in the UK and might fancy travelling across together, or are from elsewhere and would just like to meet up there, then either's fine with me.

If anyone might be interested in sharing a room, then that could be useful too.

I'm pretty flexible, but I'm thinking Carnival - perhaps trying to link up with some of the college break people who look like they might be heading out to have some fun!

The other option is to join the Mardi Gras cruise as that looks like it could be excellent - any recommendations for or against either course of action?

Anyway, if anyone's interested or has any advice or suggestions then either reply here or drop me a line to zsi@o2.co.uk. It would be great to get to know people a little beforehand if anyway fancies exchanging some e-mails...

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance to you respondees; you know who you are!

Simon
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2003, 10:01 AM
Luis

Default Re: Looking for guys and gals...

What places are you thinking of going to???? email me at DJTioLouie@AOL.com
Old January 23rd, 2003, 05:03 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Looking for guys and gals...

I will be going on the carnival spirit on 2/20 out of Miami to the southern Caribbean. There are some really great deals for this cruise. You should look into it!!!