Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Kent

Default CRUISE PARTNER

The cost of cruising as a single is quite expensive. Would love to find a compatable female to share a cabin . Areas or interest are Hawaiii, Carribbean, Mexico, and Alaska.. Am easy going and have been on 8 cruise to date. Do you detect the addiction?......haha. Am 55 male ...retired veterinarian...treated only horses.. Drop me a note and let's plan a cruise together. Two can .....really have more fun........Kent
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2003, 09:59 AM
croozbabe

Default Re: CRUISE PARTNER

Hi Kent,

I am a very young-looking 50-year old SWF also extremely addicted to cruising. I want to expand my horizons beyond the standard cruise destinations and am eager to cruise the Greek Isles. Does that interest you? I, too, am always searching for a cabinmate due to the large single supplement. BTW, I love horses too!! :-)

Debbie
Old January 31st, 2003, 10:35 AM
Kent

Default Re: Re: CRUISE PARTNER

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for responding to my ad. Wow, another addict. .....and she likes horses also.
To answer your question about the Greek Isles, I think in this time in history and world events that it maybe safer to travel in our "neck of the woods" . There are some really good prices from cruises on vacationstogo.com (last min. seller). So lets chat and find a cruise. Do you have specific dates in mind? Am retired so i can go on short notice.
Looking forward to hearing from you.......Kent
Old February 1st, 2003, 06:05 PM
croozbabe

Default Re: Re: Re: CRUISE PARTNER

Hi Kent,

I understand your reluctance to go to the Greek Islands. I have been to almost all of the Caribbean islands so I really don't want to spend my money to go back when there are other locations I have never visited... so I guess you'll have to find someone else to join you. Good luck!

Debbie
Old February 1st, 2003, 08:09 PM
Kent

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: CRUISE PARTNER

Hi Debbie

Have you thought of Hawaii.... The Norwegian Star goes there for 7 days.......cost about $499......interested?

Kent
Old February 2nd, 2003, 12:41 PM
croozbabe

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CRUISE PARTNER

Hi Kent,

Yep, I am ALWAYS interested in going to Hawaii and have been there twice with another cruise booked there in September (and then on to Tahiti :-) so I really don't want to go again before then. Thanks anyway.

Debbie