Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Beginner

Default Cruise 5/03 6/03 or 10/03

Looking for female cruisemates for a cruise out of Florida any time in late May, June or October. I am a 26 yr old single female looking to get a bunch of people together(or maybe just a few)-to go on a 5-7 day cruise. I have never been on one but would love to go. I am pretty laid back and not a heavy party goer...but I know how to have fun. Mostly interested in relaxing and meeting some cool people.

Let me know if anyone is interested in the above time frames.

Thanks!
Debbie S.
NY

Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2003, 01:15 PM
susan casparia

Default Re: Cruise 5/03 6/03 or 10/03

hi i'm a single female non-smoker looking to share a cabin for 10/24 to 10/27/03 from miami on the majesty of the seas. any interest?
Old March 16th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Cruise 5/03 6/03 or 10/03

Hello Debbie

My name is Missy Jones, and I am a 36 year old single from Tennessee. I'v been wanting to take a cruise lately, and have been looking into the singles cruises, but still don't want to go at it alone. You know us girls, we can't even go to the bathroom alone. Any way I would be interested in trying to get a group of gals together and just have a good time. Honestly, the October time frame would be better for me. If you are still interested in this, and get a good response, just email me and well chat some more. Look forward to talking to you.

MissyDebbie76 wrote:

> Looking for female cruisemates for a cruise out of Florida any
> time in late May, June or October. I am a 26 yr old single
> female looking to get a bunch of people together(or maybe just
> a few)-to go on a 5-7 day cruise. I have never been on one but
> would love to go. I am pretty laid back and not a heavy party
> goer...but I know how to have fun. Mostly interested in
> relaxing and meeting some cool people.
>
> Let me know if anyone is interested in the above time frames.
>
> Thanks!
> Debbie S.
> NY
>
>
Old March 18th, 2003, 09:51 AM
harmony29

Default Re: Re: Cruise 5/03 6/03 or 10/03

Hi Guys....don't know if you are interested, but I am booked for the Singlescruise.com singles cruise on the Carnival Truimph that departs Miami on October 25th, this is their Halloween cruise. I am going alone, but would love to find some other people that would be willing to go as well and get to know each other beforehand. If you are interested, let me know. By the way, im a single female, 33 from the Detroit area.
Old March 18th, 2003, 11:11 PM
cnssu123

Default Re: Re: Re: Cruise 5/03 6/03 or 10/03

Hi, I'm a 21 years old female student, looking to go on a solo cruise after my finals and before my internship. I would like to find myself a shipmate and have fun and save cost at the same time. The cruise I'm looking at right now is the carnival truimph departing 5/3 from miami. Price is around $600 for outside carbin. You can reach me at cnssu123@juno.com if you are interested.