Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Kent

Default Cruise Partner

The cost of cruising as a single is quite expensive. Would love to find a compatable female to share a cabin . Areas or interest are Hawaiii, Carribbean, Mexico, and Alaska.. Am easy going and have been on 8 cruise to date. Do you detect the addiction?......haha. Am 55 male ...retired veterinarian...treated only horses.. Drop me a note and let's plan a cruise together. Two can .....really have more fun........Kent
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Esme

Default Re: Cruise Partner

Hi Kent -
Am interested in going to Alaska in July - I have to be back in Vancouver by 12 July to join up with friends for a week in Calgary. I was considering starting from Seward on the 4th/5th July (to be able to do a precruise package around Fairbanks/Denali), or alternatively starting from Vancouver on 2nd/3rd July and ending up with a post-cruise package in Seward/Anchorage.
Also a cruise addict - About 25 times, and as much as 4 times in the last year. Have been to the Mediterranean (favourite spot), South Pacific and the Amazon recently. Am 51 years old, still working as an editor, widowed, love travel (!) and dancing - and animals. Am fairly active, and suffering slightly today after an extended bout of waterskiing yesterday! I live in Johannesburg, South Africa, but have managed to keep some long distance friendships going.
Drop me a line if you're interested.
Old February 24th, 2003, 09:28 AM
Kent

Default Re: Re: Cruise Partner

Hi Esme
Guess great minds think alike. Have a family (siblings) cruise planned in mid-July to Alaska . How about Hawaii of the Mexican Riveria?
Am envious or your addiction......with the number of cruises you have been on......haha.
Drop me a note and we can chat more........my email is drkw28@hotmail.com

Kent