Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Tim W

Default Female CruiseMate for Nov/Dec

My name is Tim. I知 a 42 year old professional SWM looking for a female cabin mate to cruise in November or December. I知 leaning towards a Southern Caribbean Cruise but would consider any of the Caribbean Cruises, any other of a tropical nature (Mexico, Hawaii, etc), or any others that we would find exciting.

I've been on 2 different cruises both being Princess Cruise Line. The Sun Princess on a Western Caribbean originating in Ft Lauderdale and just return (Feb) from a Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Sea Princess out of San Juan. The Southern Caribbean cruise was the best by far.

I tend to like the water related activities during the day time, but don稚 mind some shopping, and the site sighting inland activities. I like the formal events and I own my own tux, but I知 not opposed to taking a Windjammer Causal Cruise and bring nothing but shorts, t-shirts, camera and snorkel gear. I知 really flexible, outgoing, and believe in having fun at what ever we decide to do.

I致e enclosed a picture (more available) so drop me a line if interested or maybe we could work something out sooner. Also, drop me a line if you would just like to chat and share experiences. Always looking for new friends.

Tim
cruisemate@wynnis.com
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Female CruiseMate for Nov/Dec

Hi Tim

I have been on three cruises all with Fred Olsen Cruise Lines just got back from caribbean. I am hooked would love to know what you think of Princess ships if you fancy comparing notes drop me a line

Old August 10th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Bill Simon

Default Re: Re: Female CruiseMate for Nov/Dec

Sunday, 8/11/03

Dear Carol,
Noted you are looking for a Nov/Dec cruise. You have hit the jackpot. I'm booked on a 10 day cruise to the Panama Canal with Holland America. Leaves Ft Lauderdale Nov 28th. travel agent says I can have a cruise companion with only port charges and tax.
(about $300), I live in Vero Beach, FL and am 65 years young and active. If interested drop me a line

Bill Simon
Old August 30th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Female CruiseMate for Nov/Dec

looking for a partner for november cruise, extended caribbean, including aruba and cayman. celebrity is the line, summit is the ship, out of ft lauderdale, selected for venes.

your message is not recent. perhaps you have found someone already......