Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Seeking CruiseMates - Mediterranean - May 03

SF, 44, fun loving and independent from NYC, seeking other likeminded cruisers to meet up with on a cruise to the Mediterranean in May. Flexible regarding ship and dates. Even better - a cabin mate, if possible. I am independent and you won't have to feel attached at the hip.
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2003, 12:35 PM
margo

Default Re: Seeking CruiseMates - Mediterranean - May 03

hi my name is margo also SF 45 love to travel im booked may 5th golden princess as single occup, a little steep $ considering rates are so low now.....i always sail princess they treat me well. if i find a roommate double occup could be less that 795.00 pp includes port,gov fees and transfer in barcelona ,thanks let me know.p.s. what ship are you thinking about? oh yes i forgot the ship itinerary is spain-venice 12 nites.
Old April 29th, 2003, 01:26 PM
margo

hi its me margo,im not great with computers...and your e-mails that i saved ,well lets just say I couldnt find them, so needless to say I have to do it the long way around. I am beyond excited,how about you? Ive not heard from you, I do hope all is well...and ready to go, any plans for Spain yet? on Cinco de Mayo? Do you want to do the Istanbul day excursion? did you book anything w/princess? I wonder what the weather will be like? My new cabin # is A342 .Looking forward to meeting...See you real soon. MARGO
Old May 1st, 2003, 04:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Jeana,

I'm a SWM, age 40, active, non-smoker with good sense of humor looking for a cruisemate as well on 5/3. I've been trying to get someone for the Grandeur, departing New Orleans 5/3 for 16 days, ends in Harwich, England. Price is $799. Air on Virgin and Southwest/Frontier is around $700. If interested, please email me at tomdcruise@yahoo.com so we can book cruise and air asap. Thanks!