Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2003, 07:53 AM
First Mate

Default cruising in May 2003

Hello all. Looking to cruise in May on a Carnival ship out of Tampa to Cozumel and/or Caymans or anywhere else fun. Really makes no difference to me. I went on my first cruise last year on Royal Carribbean and had a blast but was somewhat disappointed with all of the couples on the boat and not as many singles as I had hoped for. I am single and straight, 6'2" 200 blond hair and blue eyes, 34 years old from Georgia. Love most anything active such as parasailing, kayaking, tours, going to clubs, etc. I'm very easygoing. Looking for other singles(preferably female) between the ages of 25 and 45 who enjoy doing all these things. And ladies, don't be shy about answering. I wont think you're "easy, can't get a man, old maid, desperate, bi-sexual, lesbian", or anything else derogatory if you decide to get in touch with me about this. If after meeting me, you decide you don't like me, feel free to tell me to get lost. Even if you do like me, you are still free to flirt with other guys if you want. I'm simply looking for someone to have fun with but to also go our seperate ways from time to time if we so desire. No rules or regulations or expectations other than just plain fun!
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2003, 01:29 PM
watergoddess

Default Re: cruising in May 2003

Would be interested in Key West later in the year. I'm planning a cruise to Europe this spring, interested in a little culture? I'm 41, swf, grown kids, I like all activities except golf and karoke. (friends should not let drunk friends sing karoke, ya know what I mean?) and would enjoy sharing a room with a kindred traveler
Old April 22nd, 2003, 03:46 PM
Jeny

Hi - My friend and I (ages 26/ both female) are crusing on Royal Caribbean out of Port Canaveral on May 22... if you haven't already booked your trip.dan wrote:

> Hello all. Looking to cruise in May on a Carnival ship out of
> Tampa to Cozumel and/or Caymans or anywhere else fun. Really
> makes no difference to me. I went on my first cruise last year
> on Royal Carribbean and had a blast but was somewhat
> disappointed with all of the couples on the boat and not as
> many singles as I had hoped for. I am single and straight,
> 6'2" 200 blond hair and blue eyes, 34 years old from Georgia.
> Love most anything active such as parasailing, kayaking, tours,
> going to clubs, etc. I'm very easygoing. Looking for other
> singles(preferably female) between the ages of 25 and 45 who
> enjoy doing all these things. And ladies, don't be shy about
> answering. I wont think you're "easy, can't get a man, old
> maid, desperate, bi-sexual, lesbian", or anything else
> derogatory if you decide to get in touch with me about this.
> If after meeting me, you decide you don't like me, feel free to
> tell me to get lost. Even if you do like me, you are still
> free to flirt with other guys if you want. I'm simply looking
> for someone to have fun with but to also go our seperate ways
> from time to time if we so desire. No rules or regulations or
> expectations other than just plain fun!
Old April 22nd, 2003, 05:30 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: cruising in May 2003

I'm now booked on the Carnival Sensation out of Tampa to Cozumel from May 22-26. Any single folks goin on this one?
Old April 22nd, 2003, 06:05 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: cruising in May 2003

Hi Jeny! Thanks for the reply. I'm leaving out of Tampa on the 22nd to Cozumel on the Carnival Sensation. You'll enjoy that cruise on the Royal Carribbean though. That was the same one I went on last year, which was my first cruise. I had a blast! Keep in touch though and maybe we can hook up on a cruise in the future. I have another weeks vacation left this year and I wouldn't object to going on another cruise!
Old May 17th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Katy

Hi Dan, Wow, just got back from Cozumel. It was great. Looking to go again this year. If you go and want to try it again give me a yell. I am from GA too----Jamaicak2@aol.com-------Katy
Old May 18th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Takako Aoki

Default Cruise in Septermber

Hi, I am a Japnaese working female in USA. I am thinking about cruising in Europe, Baltic Sea or the East Mediteranuan cruise etc. 5-7 nights plan will be fine for me.
If you are interested in being my cruise mate (only female), please let me know. I do nota have special preference about room category. ---Tia