CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   looking for someone to cruise and/or travel in Europe togeth (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283275-looking-someone-cruise-travel-europe-togeth.html)

Carla P May 9th, 2003 12:15 PM

looking for someone to cruise and/or travel in Europe togeth

Is there anyone thinking about going to Europe soon? If there is, please contact me at carla2745@hotmail.com. Hopefully, we can plan a trip together.

Shala May 13th, 2003 12:08 AM

Re: looking for someone to cruise and/or travel in Europe to

Going to N. Europe & Russia July 31. 10 day Holland Am. on Noordam.

paulinuk May 13th, 2003 11:58 AM

if your in uk give us a ring paulinuk@hotmail.com phone 07751027911 or text07779192935

Suse May 14th, 2003 11:10 PM

Hi Carla,
I'm looking for someone to go on a Mediterranean cruise on July 29th (Golden Princess). This ship sails to Venice, Barcelona, Athens, Istanbul, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Florence, etc. If you're interested, pls. let me know. Would like to hear from you. Also would like to go to Australia on Dec. 20th cruise on Star Princess.

Deanna May 15th, 2003 07:44 PM

Would you be interested in a cruise on the Voyager to the western caribbean that sails 10/26/03? I have a balcony cabin booked and would like to find a travel partner to cut costs and have fun.... I am a 33 SWF, straight, easy going. Drop me a line.
Deanna

Sally May 18th, 2003 07:37 PM

Hi Carla P,

How about traveling to London by air and returning on the QE2 June 19-25. I am only looking for a cabin mate so I can obtain the most reasonable fare of $1579. This includes airfare eastbound and cruise returning. You can add on days at the beginning to spend a few extra days in London.

I am a 50 year young, straight, non-smoking married female, whose spouse is not interersted in this trip. This cruise has an added bonus( I think) of being a 1960's retrofest of music, in part, sponsored by the Rock and Roll HAll of Fame and Museum ( for which I am a volunteer). You also become a member of the RRHof Fame with your participation in the cruise.

Any interest?

Sally

babybear June 1st, 2003 05:12 PM

Hi! Female, non smoker, looking for cabin mate for the Golden's last Med cruise this year - 9/2 - Barcelona to Southhampton England (with stops in Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Cannes, Marseilles, Vigo and Seville Spain, Gibraltar, and Morocco!. Independent, easy going, respectful. Was on the Golden May 5 - different Med itinerary and loved it!! I believe only inside cabins are available now - please let me know! Thanks. BB

Meredith June 15th, 2003 02:55 PM

I'd be interested ... when and where?

Irene Borchardt July 3rd, 2003 04:06 PM

7-3-3
I am also interested in traveling to Europe. Interested in Italy & Greece August or Sept.
If interested please email me.

Irene Borchardt July 3rd, 2003 04:13 PM

Re: Re: looking for someone to cruise and/or travel in Europ

7-3
Hi,

This sound very interesting to me. Respond if still looking of cabinmate