Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2003, 02:02 AM
Passenger

Default 7/19/03 Royal Caribbean Cruise

Anyone sailing on the Explorer of the Seas on 7/19/03? My friend, Mary, and I will be two single gals traveling together (I'm 32, she's 46) and would love to connect with any fun-loving people (single, coupled, whatever - just fun!) who will also be on board. Drop me a line and make a new friend before setting sail! :-)
Sponsored Links
Old May 17th, 2003, 04:29 PM
MiamiGirl

Default Re: 7/19/03 Royal Caribbean Cruise

Hi Alicia! I just went this past week... I won't be there... But I'm writing just in case u haven't experienced the Explorer... It was an amazing journey! You'll love it! The crew was awesome and you'll simply love the ship. They have lots of entertainment, great comedians, a fantastic production team and The Chamber is a great choice to go late night partying... I met a couple of people on board and we all had an incredible time! I just got back today and I'm already looking at their Eastern Caribbean upcoming dates of departure. Have fun!
Old June 12th, 2003, 12:47 AM
Mathew

Default Re: 7/19/03 Royal Caribbean Cruise

Dear Lady

I'm an Indian and I read your message; however I am not in your specified age criteria, is there anyway if you could consider me (I'm 27).

You can mail me at sojan666@yahoo.co.uk

Bye and take care
Mathew