Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Sophia

Default Cruise Partner

I'm a SBF 50+ years, seeking a cruise partner/friend as I love to cruise. Hate the fact of having to pay that surchage for cruising alone. I don't smoke. I live in Tampa Florida. Hoping to hear from interested females(straight).
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Eydie

Default Re: Cruise Partner

I'm looking for a female cabin mate for a friend who would like to go on Royal Carribean Cruise line, Rhapsody of the Sea. November 30. 2003 (7 nights - Galveston, Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel & Galveston).

I was originally going to cruise with her, but something has come up and I can't go. I feel really bad for doing this to her so I'm trying to find her a cabin mate so she won't have to pay the higher fare as a single cruiser.

Please email me at eydie.corneiro@iwon.com if you are interested.

This person is a black female in her 40's.

Thank you,
Eydie
Old June 11th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

Sophia:

It might help a little if you would let us know what geographical area you have an interest in crusing in.

Also, when are you available for cruising? Are you open to crusing this summer or is that too soon for you??

Good luck!!
A.
Old June 14th, 2003, 05:56 AM
Jody (aka Johanna)

Hi Sophia,

My name is Johanna (Jody my nickname). I am divorced, a single Mom 50+ myself and also straight. I have only had one cruise but fell in love with it. Only problem is I can't afford to go alone. My last cruise was set for June 2-6 to Mexico aboard Carnival Ecstasy but my friend backed out the last minute AFTER I purchased R/T S.W. Air tx to get to where the liner departed. I would love to double up with you and that way we could both save a lot of money. I am very easy going and very easy to get along with. I think we may have one problem. I live on the West Coast. I live just 20 mins from San Francisco. You are very fortunate in that living in Florida you can get those great deals to the Caribbean, etc., since you are so close. I would have to pay to fly from coast to coast and I live on a very small, fixed income and still raising my son of 17. Please let me know what you think. It would be perfect for us both you lived on the West coast. But you have so many more options living on the East coast too. Think of that. Let me know what you think, okay? I want to go this month I miss the cruise soooooo much!!!!! People who are not single just do not know the dramatic increases in prices. My trip on June 2 was under $300. When I called Carnival the man told me it would then be over $700, just for a 5-day trip. What a difference for being single, huh? Hope to hear from you soon. Jody
Old June 18th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Sophia

Default Re: Re: Cruise Partner

Hi Jody,
I almost forgot about this place where I put a message. I have found a cruise partner and we will be going on a cruise end of September, leaving from Florida. Yes it is convenient to cruise from here, NO AIRFARE. Perhaps we can decide on something at another time. Thanks for a reply.
Old June 18th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Sophia

Default Re: Re: Cruise Partner

Annette,
Thanks for the tip. I did find someone to cruise with. LUCKY ME. Thanks again!
Old June 18th, 2003, 07:53 PM
Beginner

Hi, Sophia. I am a female (straight) 46 yo who, like you, loves to cruise and hates to pay extra because I travel alone! I was thinking of doing an Australian/New Zealand cruise this fall/winter (I found a good deal for November, around $1400 pp) on Princess. Did you have any specific travel plans in mind when you placed your ad? Thanks - Naomi