CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   $300 Hawaii cruise offer-LADIES ONLY (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/283296-300-hawaii-cruise-offer-ladies-only.html)

Mike in Hawaii June 8th, 2003 12:59 AM

$300 Hawaii cruise offer-LADIES ONLY

Aloha;
I am a 51 year old professional white male (staight). I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I cruise regularly (4-6 times a year) on the major cruise lines as a lecturer, dance teacher or dance host. In my capacity as lecturer and/or dance teacher, I am able to bring another person on board with me for only $300.00 (this INCLUDES TIPS for an average 7 day cruise). I sometimes go back-to-back with the cruises so it can stretch out to 14, 16 or 21 days, but I usually keep things to 7-10 days. I have taken my son, mother and aunt on cruises...now it is time to play the dating game! If you are a talented, intelligent, interesting, stylish woman who has a great smile and a great sense of humor (a must), if you can sing (more or less), love to dance and have very good personal hygene, please drop me a line at casemanager@hawaii.rr.com and I will reply immediately. I have a Hawaiian cruise scheduled for 7/20/03 and you need your passport for that one. I have a crew stateroom (large) reserved. You pay your airfair from wherever you live to Honolulu and then only $300.00 (maximum) for the cruise (you pay for your own drinks). As a semi-crewmember, I can sometimes get myself and my guest on the excersions for free. Depends how full the ship is. If you cannot see my photo, please write to me at casemanager@hawaii.rr.com and I will send you a photo of myself on the NCL Sea. Please send a photo of yourself in your reply. Looks are not everything, but I sure like to know who I am dealing with.
Warmest aloha,
Mike in Hawaii

http://12.129.101.60/forum/attachmen...anion/1036.jpg

Jody (aka Johanna) June 14th, 2003 06:26 AM

Re: $300 Hawaii cruise offer-LADIES ONLY

Well Mike,

That certainly was an interesting pose you chose for this message. You are a nice looking man and your hygiene appears the same, as am I. I am 50, single, and divorced, many years now. I have a great sense of humor, sometimes too much. I only smoke IF I have a social drink which is very rare. My first and only cruise was on the Carnival Ecstasy for a high school reunion last Oct and I loved cruising (or the idea of) ever sense. I spent most my time at the bar, the Rolls Royce Cappucino bar, that is. I too do not indulge in drugs. I could have a great time without so much as their welcome, 'one drink', just like being at home. I could get a photo to you within the week. I think I am fairly attractive, at least the men I know think so (not being fickled here). I must say however, I have work to be done on my upper teeth and do not think I would have it all done by next month. It will be done before September for my daughter's wedding however. It's too bad people do put so much emphasis on looks. I was "football queen" in high school and that is based on looks ALONE but I felt I had to throw that in to try to remind you that I am still the same person. Well, since you feel you must have perfection for your cruise I may be wrong for you. Life is so very short and I want only to be able to get in as many cruises as I can afford while I am still young enough. Well, you think it over my friend. Good luck, remember what the good things are in this short life. Warm Regards, Jody

Channon June 20th, 2003 09:55 PM

Hi Mike!
You are just toooooooo spoiled!!! (Good for you!) I was looking for a companion to sail in October from the States to Honolulu and back..... Unfortunately your "date" is just one week "off" for my teaching schedule.... I wish you could go however, September 24th, from Vancouver and back to Ensenada.....! If you can arrange this schedule or one later... I would love to discuss this opportunity..... I too am 51, can dance, am a College professor and Love to have LOTS of fun! Unfortunately, I will only be available after July 22nd! I hope you have a GREAT time on your cruise! Drop me a line in any event and maybe we can hook up! Thank you and best regards! Channon.....

E. M. August 22nd, 2003 05:49 PM

Hi Mike:
Don't want to share your cabin. But would like to find out your agent or broker for the Hawaiian Island Dance Hosts. Have sailed a number of times in the Caribbean as an Gentleman Host with Laretta Blake"s org. Had been trying for a gig in Hawaii before the Hawaiian American Cruise Lines went belly up. Thanks for any information, Aloha <elliottmanning@yahoo.com>