Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Mike in Hawaii

Default $300 Hawaii cruise offer-LADIES ONLY

Aloha;
I am a 51 year old professional white male (staight). I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I cruise regularly (4-6 times a year) on the major cruise lines as a lecturer, dance teacher or dance host. In my capacity as lecturer and/or dance teacher, I am able to bring another person on board with me for only $300.00 (this INCLUDES TIPS for an average 7 day cruise). I sometimes go back-to-back with the cruises so it can stretch out to 14, 16 or 21 days, but I usually keep things to 7-10 days. I have taken my son, mother and aunt on cruises...now it is time to play the dating game! If you are a talented, intelligent, interesting, stylish woman who has a great smile and a great sense of humor (a must), if you can sing (more or less), love to dance and have very good personal hygene, please drop me a line at casemanager@hawaii.rr.com and I will reply immediately. I have a Hawaiian cruise scheduled for 7/20/03 and you need your passport for that one. I have a crew stateroom (large) reserved. You pay your airfair from wherever you live to Honolulu and then only $300.00 (maximum) for the cruise (you pay for your own drinks). As a semi-crewmember, I can sometimes get myself and my guest on the excersions for free. Depends how full the ship is. If you cannot see my photo, please write to me at casemanager@hawaii.rr.com and I will send you a photo of myself on the NCL Sea. Please send a photo of yourself in your reply. Looks are not everything, but I sure like to know who I am dealing with.
Warmest aloha,
Mike in Hawaii

Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Jody (aka Johanna)

Default Re: $300 Hawaii cruise offer-LADIES ONLY

Well Mike,

That certainly was an interesting pose you chose for this message. You are a nice looking man and your hygiene appears the same, as am I. I am 50, single, and divorced, many years now. I have a great sense of humor, sometimes too much. I only smoke IF I have a social drink which is very rare. My first and only cruise was on the Carnival Ecstasy for a high school reunion last Oct and I loved cruising (or the idea of) ever sense. I spent most my time at the bar, the Rolls Royce Cappucino bar, that is. I too do not indulge in drugs. I could have a great time without so much as their welcome, 'one drink', just like being at home. I could get a photo to you within the week. I think I am fairly attractive, at least the men I know think so (not being fickled here). I must say however, I have work to be done on my upper teeth and do not think I would have it all done by next month. It will be done before September for my daughter's wedding however. It's too bad people do put so much emphasis on looks. I was "football queen" in high school and that is based on looks ALONE but I felt I had to throw that in to try to remind you that I am still the same person. Well, since you feel you must have perfection for your cruise I may be wrong for you. Life is so very short and I want only to be able to get in as many cruises as I can afford while I am still young enough. Well, you think it over my friend. Good luck, remember what the good things are in this short life. Warm Regards, Jody
Old June 20th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Channon

Hi Mike!
You are just toooooooo spoiled!!! (Good for you!) I was looking for a companion to sail in October from the States to Honolulu and back..... Unfortunately your "date" is just one week "off" for my teaching schedule.... I wish you could go however, September 24th, from Vancouver and back to Ensenada.....! If you can arrange this schedule or one later... I would love to discuss this opportunity..... I too am 51, can dance, am a College professor and Love to have LOTS of fun! Unfortunately, I will only be available after July 22nd! I hope you have a GREAT time on your cruise! Drop me a line in any event and maybe we can hook up! Thank you and best regards! Channon.....
Old August 22nd, 2003, 05:49 PM
E. M.

Hi Mike:
Don't want to share your cabin. But would like to find out your agent or broker for the Hawaiian Island Dance Hosts. Have sailed a number of times in the Caribbean as an Gentleman Host with Laretta Blake"s org. Had been trying for a gig in Hawaii before the Hawaiian American Cruise Lines went belly up. Thanks for any information, Aloha <elliottmanning@yahoo.com>